Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Livestream #17!

[DE]Rebecca

Take a pick on the questions I bare with:

1. Will there be new elemental damages once Armor 2.0 is implemented?

2. Will there be helmet types 3 and 4 for the current Warframes?

3. Will the customization include new armor designs other than helmets for the current Waframes? (Like Warframe skins, but with modifications.)

4. Will the added Warframe mod slots also leads to increase the number of mod points?

5. Is Gradivus Dilemma intended for the Grineer? Or is this a trap?

6. Will the new sniper rifles and bows be on Update 11?

7. New Corpus weapons for both Tenno and themslves? (Other than the Dilemma, which was supposed to.)

8. Other than Berserker and Ember prime, is there another new Warframe?

9. Will the Stealth system be reconfigured accordingly with community suggestions?

10. Will there be Multi-cell missions that includes each cell changing mission aspects of other missions?

11. Will the Grineer be seriously more powerful than everything else, due to the Dilemma? Or...

12. ... Nerf the Grineer due to their units' potential? Such as the well debated Napalm.

13. Are you hiring new staff from the Community? (Serious and not so serious question.)

I'm afraid that some of my questions can be disturbing. Sorry about those. XD

Edited by Freelancer27

Nunchaku, Kusari-gama, some love/attention for Volt, the return of Invasion after the event, more scarves, and better stealth are the big ones for me.

However, all of these are pretty important.  I hope you answer some of these during the livestream DE ^.^

Well, I'm hoping they will all be answered. Rebecca just chooses the best ones she thinks the whole community (or herself) would like answers to, though.

First I would like to commend you all on an interesting and ambitious event. It had its problems, which I am sure you are aware of, but it was story based and (generally) allowed for personal choice.

My first question is: What would you change about how you implemented this event if you could go back and do it again?

A follow up: Do you plan on releasing more story/choice driven events in the future, and if so can we expect a greater emphasis on personal choice? (ie. non-restrictive end rewards, equal or no battle pay type system?)

And some more general questions for you to choose from should you desire:

1. Will Corpus players ever get the opportunity to obtain the corpus weapons offered through this event. I was greatly looking forward to a cattleprod vandal and a new energy hand cannon. I'm pretty disappointed that I'll have to settle for the same old clunky Grineer trash. (No offense on the weapons, DE, they look and I'm sure handle great)

2. There has been plenty of talk about the weakness of melee combat, especially none charged melee. Specifically, in my mind, the biggest problem with melee is the knockdown mechanic. Sure there are mods that slightly  increase knockdown evasion and recovery, but such mods are not beneficial enough to warrant removal of other survival/power mods. How do you plan on address the melee problem and will it be implemented before the new berserker frame? 

3. When will Vor's prize finally be finished and can we expect a steady steam of story missions once it is? 

4. What sort of merchandise can we expect in the future? I want to give you more of my money. I'd really (really really!) like a bishoujo Nyx figurine! 

Right now, slide melee attacks in the air are a bit of an abuse to the game's engine, and the animations show that. It's become quite popular with many players due to its functionality, while much less popular to other players due to the fact that it both looks and feels like it wasn't intended to be part of the game.

Is a remedy to this somewhere in the works? Perhaps going the best of both worlds by doing a separate air slide attack animation with the same momentum effects?

HI; What about new weapons to Research in the Dojo like Electric Spears, Drones or Moas or so. When come a Mapeeditor in this Section or a Editor to make

for yourself new weapons, Frames, Sentinels and Missionstyps. Like mix the fractions grineer, infested or Corpus Components and build something cool?

Edited by alain12

Question: would it be possible to get a "timestamp" for the chat so if we missed a whisper or something a clan member said due to playing a node or AFK we will know how long ago it was said?

Will there be new mission types to come with the Jungle sets??

Edit: You changed survival missions so people can extract with 2 when for a while it required all 4 and now there is not any notification to people still fighting... can you add a secondary countdown or have the lotus mention something to inform people that the fellow tenno are leaving or allow for people to still get credits that are being extracted without notice??? 

Edited by Trex_Matt

A lot of us users who frequent the Art & Animation sub-forum have been making quite some noise about the Day of the Dead skins, and asking if we will ever be able to use the non-Prime model + DotD skin on Prime weapons, such as the Orthos and Paris Prime.

Can the Devs comment on this? Can it be a step in the direction of non-Prime version skins for Prime weapons?

1. Will there be dual kamas in U11?

2. And what was the reason behind not giving the Tenno grenades? Maybe you could implement them via the gear system?

3. Will sniper gameplay be (by lack of a better word) advertised more? With the fast run-and-gun play we've had until now a sniper rarely has the chance to take aim and shoot before someone with a Soma guns it down.

Edit: Question 2 answered :3

Edited by RidingSouls

Q1: Why on earth is Volt still the most useless frame!? It's been 2 major updates (since 8.3) a ton of bug fixes and content additions yet Volt is STILL in the realm of useless-ness, when will Volt be fixed?

Not really a question but: I know you were trying to give Grineer a push in the event, but you took it too far and ever since Grineer offered a potato against 200k credits all the large clans backed Grineer and basically decided the outcome, if you want a more in depth explanation on what happened here it is:

Everyone was joining Corpus on the forums

DE saw this and decided to give the Grineer a slight push to help them (by 'saving' our fellow Tenno)

The event went live and the first mission was pretty much one sided by DE giving Grineer a potato and Corpus 200k credits

All of the Moon size clans decided to go with Grineer due to them having better battle payments at first

Due to going for the opposite side diminishes your score for leaderboards, clans going for leader boards were stuck to one side and since they all chose Grineer from the first mission they had to stay that way and they pretty much decided the fate of the event

Everyone decided to join Grineer just because they were winning tilting the scale more towards Grineer

Grineer dominates everything due to the imbalance in the event

And what was the reason behind not giving the Tenno grenades?

I think I remember them saying something like grenades wouldn't really have a place, as something like a Soul Punch or Fireball pretty much takes that place.

My questions:

Was there any official statement on awarding warframe or weapon slots for Mastery ranks? If this is off the table, then perhaps awarding small amounts of Platinum for ranks?

When will sentinel stats be displayed on the HUD?

There was talk last livestream about rewarding players who use stealth effectively compared to those who "zoren-copter" their way through levels. How exactly would this be calculated?

Will there ever be a mod that affects flight speed for non-hitscan weapons?

Are you afraid of players abusing the new karma system? I remember you all talking about it last livestream and how at the end of a mission, tenno could "like" other tenno and have an increased chance of teaming up with them in random matches. Couldn't this possibly lead to abuse from trolls who would "like" their victims to have an increased chance of finding them again?

Q: As discussed in the Forums, the physics on scarves seems rather preliminary: There are still some serious clipping issues to be addressed, and the movement is too jittery to make the flow of the scarves feel natural. I know that things have been very busy with the new trailer on its way and a couple of bosses in the works. I was just wondering when we might be seeing a rework of the physics on the scarves? Is such a rework even still in the pipeline?

Question: When will there be grapple hooks? Any chance they could be used for stealth/assasination? Anyone who has ever played Tenchu Z can tell you that they open up awesome possibilities for stealth and stealth kills.

Yes, I know Tenchu Z was a bit of a crappy game, but it's the best (and only) stealth ninja game I've ever played. I have fond memmories of latching to the ceiling and coming down sword-first on unsuspecting soldiers.

Hello! Just gonna ask two questions:

1.) Any chance of counter attacks and blocks being improved? Thus is in line with the addition of new gameplay mechanics, as well as moving away from knckdown centric combat.

2.) Will we ever see an improvement to the acrobatics and parkour to something smoother?

Thanks! ^^