Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Livestream #17!

[DE]Rebecca

Hello, team,

I'd like to hear from you guys a word concerning :

- Auto-rolling of the character (why not adding a toggle on/off option) ?

This feature can be quite annoying when you want to be quick and often leads you to fall into a pit, missing a movement ore failing to protect something or revive afriend, since you can't do anything during this time.

- Reintroducing "Zones" : "Eastern USA / Western USA, Western Europe / Eastern Europe, ...".

There are problems of lag (that ping limit can't always resolve). Also, we can't speak (in western Europe) with people speaking Russian or such.

There are already enough problems with people that are not speaking English properly.

Thanks very much.

1. if visit : Arsenal/(frame/weapon) upgrade/compatible mods - here we can filter mods by polarity,

but when we click "mod" and go into  "mod collection" filtering mods by polarity is not available..

Is there chance to make filtering by polarity available for both tables ?

2. it feels that Orokin Cells don't drop as much as they used to on Saturn or Ceres,

that makes me ask :

how soon "enemy probing" and in game data collecting/discovery should become available ?

So farming could become a bit more predictable ?

3. While equipping weapons or sentinels you can put same mod on weapons of both, and only 

after all changes made and you trying to leave menu - you get a warning that same mod equipped

for sentinel and warframe weapons.

AutoResolving works well when you have only 2 instances of the same mod,

when you have more system often get confused...

is there way to color code or icon label mods equipped on sentinels weapons,

or have an option to hide those mods when working with warframe weapons ?

4.  When making changes for loadout, in order to see changes in conclave value

you have to exit to previous menu to see those numbers.

is there way to make stats related to item that you are moding visible

next to installed mods ?

Edited by bezsapog

Questions huh ?

1 - How about adding more ranged melee weapon? They actually are pretty funny to use . And Yes , I was one of the few that dared to finish Dark sector with the Sixasix.

2- Stealth is great. But why not making it a possible part of the gameplay? Like having mods and weapon dedicated, along with moves ?

3- What of Alad V ? Is he going to be "Replaced" After his failure during the "dilemna" ?

But you can already do that, can't you? I can run Excal's normal helmet on my Excal Prime, and I'm pretty sure I can run Mag's helmet on Mag Prime too...

No I've just tested it and neither excalibure prime nor mag prime let me equip the normal version helmet ( the alt helmet does equip I gues it what you mean?)

first of all, i want to thanks DE for relaxation mode... i mean survival

Is there will be option to turn on/off elemental graphic effects from mods?

cause its look really silly when random mob explode to fiery ice blocks, and some weapons cause nice death animations like Blade and Serrated Blade dmg so i'd like to see raining body parts (something like fallout 2 bloody mess) rather than exploding fiery ice blocks

why Necross as only one have no stats on alt helmet?

i know you wanted to start stat-less alt helmets but it feels kinda unfair

will that new chained melee will be like combos or just hold "e" 3 times in row?? (heavy -> heavy -> light -> light -> heavy etc?)

why Alad V said "What is that test tube dog giving you to fight for him? Whatever it is, I'll double it!" i'm still waiting for my 2x Catalyst

another one about Gradivus Dilemma:

well Grineer won and they "conquested and enslaved colonies" any more info about that colonies? till Gradivus Dilemma event we (Tenno) know that there are: Grineer (that want to shoot us at sight), Corpus (that also shoot us at sight) and Infested (that want to omnononm us at sight) now you are telling us via lore that there is someone more, any info about them? are they independent or just that was all about "corpus" colonies? (any chance there are someone in solar system that dont want to shoot to us on sight?)

i hope that you are all holding up well!

also kudos for vampire Lotus! 

Edited by Syius

Question 1:Whan will we get grenades?? and dont say its not ninja enough because the ogris is a ROCKET LAUNCHER! question 2:Can we see more improvements to stealth like those vents in the begining off the mission we "spawn" through can we climb back in those and use those to run around in the roof to get past people?And maybe evena frame that can shape shift to look like grineer/corpus/infested? Qusestion 3:When are we getting more Chem research weapons how about a Grineer Hellion Rocket Launcher come on you know we need more Chem weapons!!! Question 4:can You make the classic Colour pack cheaper?? We already have like half of it can we get a BluePrint for it that costs 100,000 credits?? so people who dont spend lots of money on the game can get it? Question 5: Can we expect invasion missions to stay?? Question 6: can we get escape missions where you escape from lava ond stuff on a PLANET NOT on a SHIP! Question 6:Can we get a Christmas present of like 500-1000 Platinum each??maybe only if you play 10 missions on a special event where captain Vor is dressed up like Santa Clause?with grineer elves?

Edited by ZaBr0m

.1 Hud ???

.2 Matchmaking Lobby for PVE ????                      ]

.3 Void and Derelict Matchmaking Lobby ????       ]   instead typing on chat  over and over  LFG T2 ext ...  Pls inv me for anything ....  why dont u make matchmaking lobby for ... ehhhh 

.4 LORE missions ???

.5 Endgame ??? ... im sooo bored 

Gravidus event:

-With the Gravidus event being finished, can we get a comment about how one-sided the battle became once Grineer was percieved as the winner, hours into the event?

----I ran missions 380 times in favor of Corpus beyond Grineer, and it still felt hopeless, because there was nothing more I could do to win besides line up behind the grineer and the bandwagon.  Even if we could conjure undecided players from thin air, nothing stops them from flocking to the winner for guaranteed victory/loot instead of the underdog and hopeless disappointment.  I had a MORAL victory, but it was offset by a week of hopelessness.

-Is there any comment about how unbalanced support in this event was, compared to its theme of providing balance to the galaxy?

-Is there any comment about how a player's supported faction could be decided with as low as a 49/51 split, and switch sides on a whim to get all rewards?  The event did not reward extra effort beyond leaderboards, and taking risks for sportsmanship went unpaid.

-Is there any comment on the behavior this event brought out of the playerbase?  It felt like it brought the worst out of people, things like nonstop trash talk, stirring drama for opposing sides, and clans kicking (or threatening to kick) players to raise leaderboard scores.  Even in my clan, we DIDN'T kick grineer supporters, and were stuck with passive-aggressive folks wrecking our leaderboard chances out of spite.

-Any comment about how much grinding the event encouraged/demanded?  Even if each of the 100 runs took exactly 5 minutes each (Which is hard to predict), that translates of 8+ hours of pure grinding.  This does not even touch upon further effort supporting a side in the event.

-Did the compromise of the event point to abuses that were less-obvious?

-Please tell me a biased side-vs-side element won't be added to the game as it appeared in the event!  I still want Invasion missions though.

Edited by NuclearFlapjacks

First I would like to say... :: there are 33 primary 27 secondary and 43 melee weapons... w/ founders pack

Q: I was just curious if those numbers are planed to progress at this rate or if at any point we will be seeing a change to balance these tables?

Then again... what I really want to ask is what you all were thinking about when you came up with the idea about PS4 one time transfer before we have any guarantee of cross play and before we know if or for how often the content will work... but that won't get me any answers I want to hear... and no one else wants to hear... so no I'll ask about weapons and getting more pistols.. and not the fact that people who jump on the console wagon not getting to stay in their clan or keep their existing plat from their founders pack is nuts.. heh..

(Sounds to me like this needs a little more work put into it... and I need to take back my ps4 and just buy another pc)

Edit: Q2: when will more information about warframe mod slot changes be out (esp info about how this will effect warframes that have had forma used on them and may or may not be missing some or all of their scratch slots...

§§CrazieGeneral

skull3.png

Edited by Darkblue006

I have three question's

Q1: Will there be a tradeing system in update 11 or will it be added in a later update?

Q2: And if a tradeing system get's added in update 11 will we able to sell weapon's and buy them?

Q3: Will the wraith weapons be tradable for people like me that didn't get both or neither of them durning the event's for them?

I don't mean to be an &#!... but Q3 who would sell... trade you a wraith?  if you have it you want to keep it... maybe if [DE]Rebeca really really wanted mine and I was .. ok ya [DE]Rebeca asks me .. pow done... other than that... no way... I love my Wraith..

Q2 and 1: they already answered in the last live stream they said when they finish them ... and that it won't come out till it's finished and we will know as soon as that is... it's kinda like if you cook something in the oven... and you keep nagging your mom asking if it is done... and she is like well check it.. and you keep doing that and it never cooks cause the oven never gets to log into the damn network and work on it because you won't let them just work ok it...  ^.^' I mean cook..

come back when you have 1 real question...

till then peace x . x '

§§CrazieGeneral

skull3.png

1. When will Phobos get fixed? When will 'floating characters' and 'enemies spawned inside architecture' finally get nailed to their coffins? I`m really tired of the latter, throughout Warframe levels...

2. More Wars! That was fun. Corpus Battledroids! (20 foot tall war machines...) Troop Transports!

3. More Warframes like Nekros!

4. New factions! New systems!

5. Nekros Prime!

6. The Torid is a very fun weapon to use. Any plans for more like it?

7. Will we see a clear marker on Modules that are already in use by equipment or Warframes?

8. Where`s the Gorgon? The Gorgon should be here, available for new players to build/use.

9. Caltrop weapons?

Thats all I can think of. I`m tapped.

Edited by WarlokLord

[Question] and [Request] for Dev Team:

¿Why is not Primed Chamber Mod in loot tables, transmute, alert rewards, nightmare mode rewards, survival or defense rewards?

All our mods (Auras, 5 mutators and Vigor,Shred,Lethal)  were rightfully acquired during events, even Tier 3 reward ones. Now they are all in game for acquisition.

Please, we want Primed Chamber, following your logic, we cant see any real nor valid reason on not to give us the chance to get it.

Thanks

Edited by Eversor

I wanna watch but 5 am our time is a bit hard! will watch later though!

1. where do you see non supercharged weapons fitting into that game as currently they are a pay to win element

2. what happened to the detron and vandal prova?

thanks for everything