Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Livestream #17!

[DE]Rebecca

Just a quick one as the PS4 is using a AMD "Jaguar" Apu does that mean there will be a inclusion of the "mantle" api and optimization for AMD's Graphics Core Next architecture in the future of warframe and does this mean Nvidea will be "out the Door" so to speak 

Hello!,

I have 3 main questions (feel free to condense them, pick and choose, whatever you like):

Q) Gameplay: RNG / Counter Grinding: The Derilics Keys, Void, and Nightmare mode utilize RNG (random number generator) to deliever elongated gameplay. The latest event utilized a counter-to-reward, which delivers elongated gameplay. Have you considered a mode that combines the two to deliever gameplay?

note) The foundary definantly is a combination of these delevery systems; but the question mainly is to focus more the mod cards.

Q) I have spied alerts that feature lvl 100+ enemies, but the rewards tend to be less then attractive to devote the time and effort; yet the challenge is inviting. Have you considered making a new node system that features lvl 100+ enemies with a high risk and high reward tradeoff?

Q) Gunslinger warframe: a frame that enhances the operator's projectile weaponary: would it fit?

Edited by Takai

Question 1: Can we expect to see a new system for editing Decorations in the dojo any time soon? (If ever :3)

Justification: It's pretty tedious to have to go back to the console to edit a Decoration every time. Other than that I'm very pleased with the other Dojo mechanics especially the snap (Seriously guys it's great :D)

Question 2: Can you guys elaborate anymore on the new damage types that will be coming out to counteract the "rainbow" build?

Thanks DE :D

1. A couple of streams back they showed a infested whip.  Is this still a possible weapon? Seemed really cool.

2. Are there any plans to buff melee so that it is a actual strategy in late game runs (100+)?  As it is you can do some damage but you just die from focus fire pretty quick. Fraggor Volt is nasty but still can only do so much.

3. Can we get a new tier to the Void? A tier 4 Void would be nuts awesome and give older players a bit more of a challenge that they love to have.  I wouldn't even care if the rewards were good.  They could be the same as tier 3 and I would play it over tier 3 any day.

4. The Chem Lab is a little weak as is.  Can we get another research in the Chem Lab?  The other labs are fleshed out but I feel the Chem Lab needs some love.  Exploding ninja stars or something.  I don't know but something needs to be added.

5. The obstacle course would be cooler if it had some variation.  Like 3 or so tile sets would be cool.  One like the level 8 mastery test would be neat.

6. HOT TUB IN THE DOJO!!!!  Tenno need to unwind after a long day of crushing skulls for greed milk.  Hot tubs are always great for that.  (Not my idea but think its a great one.)

7. I heard somebody talking about a Danger Room like from X-Men for the Dojo.  Seems like a cool idea.  Not sure how it would work exactly.  No reward drops or exp of course.  I don't know fight like several bosses at the same time or something.  DANGER ZONEEEEEEEEEE.

(Didn't watch the last live stream so sorry if any of these questions have been addressed  already)

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Edited by DanteClayborne

I got one guestion.

Will Banshee get some changes in the next Updates? Because I think her abilities are not so good as the abilities of the other Warframes.

Sonic Boom: Nice too have but it does not help in the most situations

Sonar: Probably the best one of the 4 abilities. Noting to concern on that one

Silence: I think almost nobody uses it because it's almost useless

Sound Quake: The idea is good but it won't realy work on high lvl enemies because there is no armor ignore. 49 damage per second on an lvl 35-45 ancient isn't realy useful compared to Saryn with armor ignore. And you can die while using it (hate when that happens)

I just think Banshee could be such a good Warframe. She is very well designed and I like the fact that you have to work hard to get her.

Thanks for an answer

1. I agree with the question of is a Banshee reform happening? Is this in the works or not or perhaps a hot-fix on the buggy skills with her at least?

2. AI reform? I heard there is one in the works any ETA or at least a peek at what is being worked on?

3. Will we ever see civilians? Non-hostile units? I understand that this might not be fesable with the current map sizes so my next question is to address just that.

4. Is there going to be an expansion on map sizes allowing for more moveability like in Phobos where you do get some areas which is actually open and wide enough for sniping.

5. Is there gonna be an update where we finally get to see our bonus objective? Like how we can see friends health and primary objective?

Edited by Snake2150

1. The war was kind of disappointing due to stacking. Was that intentional, or were you surprised by some of the issues(too big of a lead in for grineer, grineer heavies spam making the levels horrific for corpus players, too little lore understanding). They all seemed glaringly obvious, like you planned for the grineer to win from the start..

2. Now that we've enjoyed them on our side, some of us would like rollers and/or ospreys as sentinels. Can we expect them any time soon? Or will it never happen?

3. Will we be getting regular in-game spam from Ruk, Alad, and friends, now that they have our email addresses? It would be a GREAT way to extend lore and incorporate us deeper into the world, with inbox-exclusive mission keys or item coupons, and regular updates on their views of what should be invaded/invested next.

3. Will we be getting regular in-game spam from Ruk, Alad, and friends, now that they have our email addresses? It would be a GREAT way to extend lore and incorporate us deeper into the world, with inbox-exclusive mission keys or item coupons, and regular updates on their views of what should be invaded/invested next.

Dude that's a cool idea! Like mini Alert Missions :3

I want to color some of my warframes in a halloween theme, but I'm conflicted because I like the color scheme I have to my warframe; and when I decide to change back I don't want to go into the trouble of searching for the same color I used from all the palettes I own. So I was wondering: Will we be able to save our color scheme in the future? 

A few things I want to put out there.

1. In the endgame content, generally speaking, effect powers are much more important than damage powers, while guns are still viable because of modding. Is there a possibility of modding powers on an individual level, or is something Planned?

2. Someone who is a boss and whose name I forget posited the possibility of having two slots for sidearms and two for melee and just allowing mixing and matching of weapons tagged one-handed. My question is: Pretty please with sugar on top?

3. Dodge maneuvers don't seem to take you far enough on their own to get you out of harm's way on enemies they'd be useful against. For example, you can't roll far enough to get away from an Ancient Disruptor once they've started winding up if you're in melee range of them. Can this be confirmed and possibly adjusted? As well, could a roll prevent knockdown for the same situation against a heavy Grineer enemy?

4. In one of the Event maps, there was a forcefielded area that prevented you from moving forward without hacking a terminal. In that place, you could do some wall runs around the edge and then over a pit with fire shooting across it to get to a sniper position overlooking the other side. My question is: Have you given the dude that made this a raise yet, and if not, why not?

I promise I'll stop editing in more questions after this.

Edited by ThousandDogs

Hey guys!

I've got a few questions to ask.

First of all: How have you guys been these past couple of weeks?

My second question: The implementation of the codex and the way it is used sounds pretty neat. I like the idea of getting a bit of lore from enemies. Do you think, that some time after the codex is brought into the game, that we could use it to gain information on not only enemies, but also information/Lore on fellow Tenno?

Third Question: What's the news on the new trailer that is being worked on? Is it still a WIP? Can we see anything from it?

Final Question: Do you ever plan on animating the images that pop up when the Lotus or a boss/stalker are speaking to your player? (Instead of having a still image, you have an actual talking and moving holographic image?)

Edited by xZetsumeix

(no͞o nē)

The Gradivus event promised to give players a choice. However, in the end the Lotus gave everyone a gold star for participation and the exact same rewards and lack of consequence regardless of the choices they'd made. Do the Devs feel this was fair to players who took the choice seriously?

Furthermore, now the players have been shown their choices in fact do *not* matter, how do the Dev's expect players to chose anything other than what BROFRAME is already doing in future events?

If these questions were already asked sorry for repeating them. 

Question #1

Will there ever be different skins for Warframes? Instead of only the alternate helmets, will we be seeing alternate Warframe skins in the near future? I want Trinity to have a sexier look. I don't like the lobster tail.

Question #2

Will there be any new factions appearing, or will there only be Corpus, Grineer, and Infested enemies?

Question #3

Will there be any new maps, planets, missions? Under water battles maybe?  

Question #4

Will there be any new dojo weapons coming out soon? I agree with DanteClayborne, Chem Lab needs some love.  

Question #5

Will we ever have grenades or mines? Examples: frag grenades, plasma grenades, sticky grenades, remote mines, timed mines, proximity mines, etc. I believe that we should have grenades at least since the Corpus and Grineer keep throwing them at us.  

Aside from all the questions, that was an awesome event! Keep up the great work! Hope to see more awesome content from you guys.  

Edited by davidorviet

I am wondering how much of the content in Warframe Feedback gets read by people who can consider it as a possible feature for warframe?

Because in Livestreams, every now and then, one of the DEs say "PM him about it" or "I get so many PMs about this and that". But I feel like a direct PM is instrusive and the Feedback forum is supposed to be a filter and a "message waiting area" for Devs to go to when time allows.

Also tell Steve that I am very skeptic about the future carrot thingy for AFKers. Getting a juicy reward for doing nothing will always be a tastier carrot. And people are more prone to rate others negatively than positively, which means if a player does something good most other players will be too lazy to rate him.

During the event (Pick sides: Grineer vs Corpus) I saw that a huge percentage of the players I played with were AFKers. They could basically sit through 5 missions in a row without being in the same room as their computer. I even saw people in the chat saying they were _alone_ with three AFK players.

(less relevant below)

For instance, I think Melee needs a lot of work. Currently Devs are increasing damage and adding new attack animations for combos. Which is positive and probably fun, but will not solve the problems on my end. My problem is that melee gets less and less valid as the levels on the mobs keep increasing. At 130+ enemy levels few warframes have the abilities to support melee engagement due to the low survivability of the warframe.

I noticed already at rank 50-60 that rushing into a group of mobs with melee alone often means suicide for a potatoed Excalibur for instance.

Here is one of my ideas attempting to improve the survivability for melee people. Note that I posted this before the corrupted mobs were introduced:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/115193-melee-specialization-and-blade-damage-type/

It feels more or less futile to post ideas since there are so many suggestions being posted, one more would be like a drop in the sea.  You cannot really tell if the feedback area has any influence, unless you read each and every topic and compare to the update notes. Something that would be helpful/encouraging would be to give credit(not in game money. Recognition) to players who have had ideas that have been partially or completely implemented.

Edited by Frendh

1) Is there any plan to address the problems with artificial difficulty in the game, without resorting to the 'patch' solution of mods? Stagger/stun/knockdown is far too prevalent (especially among the Infested) and this leads to a lot of frustration when playing, as players can be left completely unable to respond if they are unlucky enough to be hit by a chain of these effects (an alarmingly common outcome), or even killed as a result of them (knocked down in poison, dragged into Scorch range, etc). The perfect aim of the AI (particularly Grineer, given their hitscan weaponry) is a similar problem - it leaves the player far less able to avoid being hit, making Shield/Health mods mandatory.

2) What is the plan and timeframe for rebalancing the Frames in need - namely Ember, Trinity, Volt, Nekros, and Nova?

Ember has been left very underwhelming, with little damage capacity and no ability to protect herself now that Overheat has been weakened so severely - if she is not meant to be a tank, then what is she meant to be?

Trinity has been made very dull to play as, offering nothing besides complete invulnerability that renders her other powers somewhat pointless - particularly Energy Vampire as it goes entirely against the pace of the game, and forces Trinity into 'stop/start' gameplay.

Volt's weaknesses have been well publicised.

Nekros is mediocre, lacking impact on the game due to lacklustre powers - Soul Punch needs reworking into a synergistic utility power, ideally (and a name change wouldn't go amiss either), and Desecrate needs either to be made more reliable (both in terms of cast timing and item spawn chance) or replaced altogether, in light of the overall community rejection of the idea. SotD simply needs improvement in the AI of the Shadows - having them follow their master would be a good start.

As for Nova, she simply needs Molecular Prime looked at - it does far too much for a single power (high damage, chain damage, slow effect, double damage effect) and therefore needs some of these effects removed. She is all too capable of being a detriment to the enjoyment of players of other Frames, since she will often clear a room before others have a chance to act.

As an addendum, when is Pull V2 returning? Popular consensus is that the current version is poor in every facet (it doesn't even pull anything!), and I am under the impression the developers share that opinion.

3) Is there any intent to revisit Survival mode? In its current form, it feels overly reliant on the RNG for oxygen drops, which can leave players forced to exit through no fault of their own - their ability to kill the enemies (i.e. Survive, as per the mission name!) being comparatively irrelevant. The move to linear maps was, in my opinion, a mistake, because they have issues with enemy spawns, lack the requisite space to fight a large volume of enemies, and can severely obstruct players reaching the oxygen capsules. The Survival we played during the weekend event was the most fun I'd had playing Warframe in a long time, because it felt like we were fighting to survive against the onslaught of enemies, not the RNG - with the oxygen serving only as an 'end state' and a way to prevent players hiding in a single safe spot for too long, rather than something to struggle with.

4) Why is it that update patch notes seem not to cover every change; there are always 'stealth' alterations that players later discover for themselves? (The new Aura mods recently discovered are a prime example). Is there any plan to be more comprehensive with these in future?

5) Damage 2.0. Is there a rough estimate yet of its arrival time? It feels like a lot of other balance changes are being held off until it does arrive, and so some idea of how much longer we must wait would be highly appreciated!

Edited by MalusCalibur

Q 1 : Now that Alad V has those moa dogs, Can we expect to see Ground Type Sentinels? and maybe a prime sentinel that actually does something that our normal sentines cant ?

Q 2 : Update 11 ETA ?

Q 3 : Alot of people like me wants to know, When will we able to get Primed Chamber mod in-game aside from transmute ?

Q 4 : About some of the crafting material drops, Nano Spores Alloy Plate and Control Modules drops are too much can we expect to see some changes on those drop rates ? Because of these materials we cant get the material we want in maybe hours..

Q 5 : How are your Jimmies after Gradivus Dilemma ? Were your Jimmies expecting communities reaction ? or are they remain unrustled ?

Short version:

Apart from node changing hands will the event have any longer affects? Will future events incorparate more long term changes?

Long version:

The event Played up the Background and motivation for each faction. However now the event is over and the only "post-event" Consequences is that the Grineer now have parts of Mars.

Will this or future events actually implement some effect post game that players will be affected by. (only affect I can see is that now I can fight Grineer on one Corpus Defence map node. Unique).

What I mean is for example: In the event Grineer won and lotus "Dispatched a team to retrieve the pods in sedna". Could it not have an effect on the game? -20 Plat to all Warframe purchases for a week or Warframe construction takes -50% for one week or all Defence missions in Sedna get increased exp for one week. But due to the crushing defeat of the corpus all weapons will cost more plat or credits and take longer to craft for a week. If the Corpus won the reverse could have happend.

1. How will you handle Gradivus style events in the future? Corpus supporters got seriously shafted at the end, and it brought out the worst in some of the community.

2. Will we be seeing the Prova vandal later as well as the Detron? I need my golden prod ;n;

3. Are you going to make Volt prime resemble EVA-01? Do it, seriously.

4. Are you going to make the other auras viable compared to Energy siphon?

5. When are we getting the catframe?

I know this has probably been asked many times before, but could we see some  of the music guys on here? That would be great. I really enjoy their music thus far, and I can't wait for any further additions or hear their ideas on the future scores