Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Livestream #17!

[DE]Rebecca

Hello the event was nice I liked the map and playing with a faction but I think the requirement was a bit too much (a total of 100 runs). I got bored doing the same mission again and again. I think the events should be point wise like most of them were so we don't need to do 100 run to actually get 100 points. Here are some of my questions :

1; When will be the fourth syandana release? It was said in a previous livestream that it was just a little mistake that it wasn't include it in the actual set and that it will come with some update but it wasn't. What happened?

2;The badges, is it possible to have more of them, like mastery rank badges? Also more spot to place them like on the chest for example? And is it possible to make an option to upload your own image to make a personal badge like the clan emblem system?

3; The prime warframe helmets, please make it possible to equip the prime warframes with the helmet of the normal version ( I really want to have mag helmet on mag prime body).

4; Is it possible to have a way to tag the walls like in counter strike  Because the void rooms are always confusing and always don't remember what room you come from at some point, so it would be nice to put some permanent mark of the wall or floor to know what room was explored or do a system of hologram on the doors like with the dojo to indicate all the rooms you were in. 

Edited by SteinFactor

3; The prime warframe helmets, please make it possible to equip the prime warframes with the helmet of the normal version ( I really want to have mag helmet on mag prime body).

But you can already do that, can't you? I can run Excal's normal helmet on my Excal Prime, and I'm pretty sure I can run Mag's helmet on Mag Prime too...

I have a few questions, and mine will focus on the event.

1. How did you think the event went, in terms of the number of players supporting each faction? Did you expect the Grineer to win? Do you think that when you expressed your support for the Grineer in the last stream, that this affected the actual event results, with the Grineer winning more nodes?

2. Will Corpus players be able to recieve some form of unique reward for fighting with the Corpus besides a badge? Personally it was quite clear that the Corpus were going to lose, so I could have switched over to Grineer just to get the reward at the end (weapon, slot, and catalyst), but I hoped that maybe something special and unmentioned would come my way for continuing to stay true to my Corpus support. Would this be possible, or is it something completely out of the question?

3. I don't expect to understand how the hackers got in, but have you been able to fully prevent that from happening again? What exactly did the hack do?

4. While invasion was fun, doing it 100 times was a little excessive, especially since it was the same thing everytime. In future invasions, is it possible to combine different mission types to allow for variety? For example, in the 5 mission count, you incorporate other mission objectives into it, such as capturing a target while the fight rages between the two factions, or trying to lay low and gather intel (spy) whie the Grineer and Corpus are shooting each other?

I hope that some of these questions will be chosen. I may not be able to watch the livestream live, but I've watched all of them so far (including the art one) and I learned a lot about the game and it's mechanics, and appreciate it a lot.

Hello,

I love how we can customize our mod's layout for each Warframe and weapon like "A", "B", and "C".

However, I was wondering if there will be an option where we can customize each layout's polarity without affecting the other layouts.

For example:

I want my Loki's aura polarity to have tactic on layout  "A" and I want it to have an attack polarity in layout "B". 

Is this possible? Can't wait to hear from you guys :)

Alad V says that we don't have eyes. Ruk says that he will crush Alad with my metal corpse.

We build Warframes from parts that we also build. We pilot Warframes that have differing genders.

When will we get some clarification on what we are? How are we seemingly male at times and female at others?

This topic always starts arguements in region... What we are... Wether we will ever select gender... If we are androgenous technocytes... Computer programs... Robots... Androids.. Human.. Infested...?

PLEASE CLEAR THIS UP FOR US ONCE AND FOR ALL.

ALSO: I heard something in the last stream about  possible additional mod slots... PLEASE DO THIS. It will allow us to get cray cray!

Edited by T4LCOMX

1. Will we ever get a dojo-researched shotgun?
2. Speaking of dojo labs, the chems lab (aka grineer lab) need more love, seeing as you can only make 2 weapons there?

3. Which side you guys (Rebecca, Steve, Scott, Sheldon and Geoff)  supported on the event?

4. Can I haz Alad's pet?

When are we going to see some more updates in the developer's workshop forums? Right now only Scott has posted here, but why don't we see some posts from other members from the dev team like Steve or Mynki? This would be a great way to let the players know what each group of devs are doing right now.

Q : Were you pleased with how the event turned out?  If so are there plans to carry over certain features to other events?  If not what parts of the event were disliked?

Q : Now that Alad V has been defeated and the Corpus have withdrawn their support does this mean that Alad V is going to go rogue?  Will we see a new faction rise up due to this?

Q : Is there an ETA for the Codex and choice to not be the host?

Also, I just want to thank you all for regularly doing these Livestreams and keeping us (the Warframe community) in the loop.

Question: I need to know, what where you thinking when you made this event? first of all, you made prizes just for the winning faction, ignoring the efforts of the loosing one, and you made a lore/descripcion that made that the grinner looked as a better option which is weird because they are tenno's natural enemies. even if this was a test for future events you only focused on the look of the scenario and forgot about the script.

I suppose I should actually ask my question here rather than hope someone else does it for me...

Controllers/Gamepads - Some people prefer them, others need to use them. With the PS4 release fast approaching, the latter becomes even more true.

Now, I ask this not for myself, as I am a Mouse & Keyboard player, but I have a few friends who have laptops and often need to use a controller for whatever reason. For most of the game, the controller works great (and even offers the ability to walk, which the keyboard controls lack). However, the Orokin Void's "Parkour Rooms" often present puzzles and layouts that are extremely difficult to navigate with thumbsticks(in particular, back-and-forth wallrunning for vertical ascension).

So my question is this: What are your plans to improve the controls for gamepad players? Will you implement a "sticky camera" system? Or a 180-degree rotation function? Or something else entirely?

Thanks in advanced,

Nostdrea

Will there be new weapons higher than Mastery rank 7? At this point, there's no reason to bother with Mastery once you're past 7...

You do know there is the synapse at mastery 8... riiiiiggghhttt?

Anyways, besides leveling mastery farther than 8 being cosmetic, I was wondering if a sort of ranking system will be added by mastery. More along the lines of it being just an icon thing. 

Another thing, will the Machete Wraith/Prova Vandal ever be obtainable again?

Edited by ShinySmile

When we will see little things like:

- Toggable flashlights

- Toggable damage numbers appearing

- A graphic for health and shields to accompany the numbers to be able to glance at it and know how much health and shield I have left versus remembering the number

- A mission challenge text box visible somewhere so we can stop guessing what it is if we forget or missed on mission entry

Why have an event like the war, when it was so lopsided from the start? For the majority of players there was no reason to not side with the Grineer because it took days for a good reward from the Corpus. Even with a guy that hacked the nodes and gave the Corpus 3 wins there was no point because Grineer were winning that hard. 

Sincerely an annoyed player that sided with the Corpus

You do know there is the synapse at mastery 8... riiiiiggghhttt?

Anyways, besides leveling mastery farther than 8 being cosmetic, I was wondering if a sort of ranking system will be added by mastery. More along the lines of it being just an icon thing. 

Another thing, will the Machete Wraith/Prova Vandal ever be obtainable again?

Yes, but that's just one weapon. It's need that worthwile.

Also, Machete Wraith, no. Prova Vandal, yes.

Edited by Zachles

A few questions, I suppose:

1. Regarding ClanTech weaponry, given the reverse-engineering themes of the game, will the researched weapons ever get remodeled into Tenno re-designed versions of their Grineer/Corpus counterparts?  Or perhaps even have separate skins available?  I think a Tenno-esque Ogris would be brutally elegant.  Sexy, even.

2. Given all of the tilesets that we have so far, and with new ones on the way, is it possible that each individual planet will end up having its own unique tileset?  Imagine all the environmental hazards and creatures that could abound!

3. With the new "Assist" mission type that you introduced with the Gradivus Dilemma, do you plan to expand these mission types into alerts and possibly even the Orokin Void and Derelicts?

4. Metallic color palette FTW.  Speaking of which, are there other customization effects in the works?

5. Last question: you guys mentioned in the last Livestream that Damage 2.0 will involve elemental combinations, which I'm super excited to try!  Have you any implementation examples to show us, such as gameplay videos or perhaps even a chart as to what damage combinations result in what effects?

Thanks for all of your hard work on Warframe, guys!  I cannot wait until Update 11!  :D

1. As more and more prime gear is added, will there be alternative methods of receiving it or more variety of void missions?

2. With the elimination of the founder's program, will Excalibur prime, Skana prime, and Lato prime ever be obtainable through the void or alternative method?

Question 1: Have you considered adding something new to the Void in the future? For example new types of missions, secret rooms new rooms etc?

Question 2: Do you have any plan for increasing mod slots for warframes/weapons? For example prime versions could have more mod slots than their normal counterparts etc.? or is it too much as of now?

Question 3: Do you have any new ideas about new Auras? For ex, an Aura which could increase shield/health/stamina recharging speed or capacity, or increase possibility for getting rarer mods? Now all Auras are uncommon, would be interesting to have something rare, especially for V polarity and D polarity. (now there are 3 D-pol. auras and 2 V-pol. auras vs. 9 bar-pol. auras.

Question 4: Have you considered adding any antimatter-themed weapon? I have in mind an idea of a launcher/cannon shooting antimatter particle projectile, which could be based on (or similar to) Nova's second power-Antimatter Drop.

Question 5: Which Warframe has highest chance to become next Prime after Ember Prime?

Question 6: What do you think about an idea of stealth-based mission, just something similar to what we can see in Mastery Rank Test after rank 9?

Question 7: What do you think about the idea of adding new Warframe through dojo lab research, just like djinn?

Question 8: How is it possible that fusing process has lags when adding every single mod to fusion?

Question 9: Do you have any plan to deal with lag issues? For example, if host has lags, Nova's Wormhole is useless, because it doesn't teleport.

Question 10: Do you have any plans to add some new content to dojo lab where detonite is researched?

Edited by Dataz