Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verglas and Glaxion stats are 100 percent identical

Proscriptor

Just now, Skaleek said:

To be honest with you, having identical stats to another weapon really doesn't matter in the slightest. It has no bearing on any of this discussion because it's an entirely different class of weapon. The weapon may be better than decon p but at least they are punching in the same weight class. Unlike the artax for example.

"having identical stats to another weapon really doesn't matter" is a completely legitimate reaction, and such personal views are the only thing that bear on this discussion, because that's the topic. 

3 minutes ago, Proscriptor said:

"having identical stats to another weapon really doesn't matter" is a completely legitimate reaction, and such personal views are the only thing that bear on this discussion, because that's the topic

More fluff. Make a thread that's says the sky is blue and repeat the posts ad nauseum you've accomplished the same thing.

5 minutes ago, Limborghini said:

They are not rewarding the same MR, so its wroth.

Could you explain? I don't really understand 

What (thing A) isn't "rewarding the same MR" as what else (thing B)?

Let's say verglas is thing A. What is thing B?

Vulklok is also very powerfull.

Still, once i realized the disposition and the fact that it's a straight copy with no stat changes, i gave up on the idea of aquiring a riven for a substantial ammount of plat, since a nerf to both stats and disposition is more than likely.

It's a great weapon now, but it's going to be rendered useless very soon

12 hours ago, Digressive said:

Hi all, clean-up this thread quite a bit. Please try to keep the discussion civil. Thanks all

My underlined post was civil, only the last little bit might have made some unhappy, just edit it and leave the rest.

Spoiler

On 2021-04-04 at 3:42 AM, Skaleek said:
  On 2021-04-03 at 9:17 PM, Slayer-. said:

just tested Verglas (I was ranking it up) in Steel Path level 135 Grineer it was killing them by itself took a couple of burst but it did the job, so yeah NERF incoming we can't have good things

I've fully ranked Verglas now to my mods I have on it and I'm impressed with it, I hope the stats get to stay.

To add has anyone else noticed when Verglas reloads or what ever it does, the sound it makes is like the sound of a Star dropping from a container? it's very faint I'm getting use to it now but everytime I heard it I'd look at the mini-map.

• 3 months later...

Archived