Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Corpus Railjack] The new Shield Ospreys' Palpatine attack is absolutely ridiculous.

Chroia

something I've noticed with the ospreys is that they don't seem to need direct line of sight to you in order to hit you with the lightning, or their line of sight is incredibly generous as they have struck me around corners.

• 7 months later...

Necro-but-still-valid post.

To this day I still get occasional upvotes on one of my old comments about the RJ Orphix missions being abysmally balanced compared to the event - and one of the major contributions to that is the enemy damage threat issues in Corpus RJ, which are exemplified by the Shield Ospreys and the Vambacs (Penta bois). And then the issue is compounded because the Orphix spawn rate gives you no time for your mech cooldown.

On 2021-04-13 at 4:13 AM, Uhkretor said:

... No, I don't use useless stuff... And no, I don't think its useless because its weak. I've always thought those "companions" to be useless even at the first time they were presented in...  U7, apparently...

What why?

My Nychus MOA which need I remind you, MOAs are useless compared to Sentinels is pretty solid against most enemies.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Bloxanity2816 said:

need I remind you

I don't need you to remind me how useless they are, even if they are the slightest remotely useful for you.

... My choices do not affect yours, and that will not change even after DE releases Crossplay... Trying to compare choices, even after such a functionality release, is a waste of time and I will not engage in such a useless debate.

Archived