Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

lich affected by gloom have massive damage reduction

AzothChalice

13 minutes ago, (PSN)Shelneroth said:

Never knew this. Not sure how I feel about it. I can see the intent behind it but it doesn't sit well. Sounds like it might be overtuned and might not be as bad if the DR was toned down some.

they should just made it so the slow have a hard cap on liches

41 minutes ago, Jemmies said:

Just out of curiosity because I have never created any liches before, can you use Rhino Stomp to make the lich slow and manageable without using the Gloom effect?

I'd say so but the effect most likely wouldn't last very long, they build up resistance to it after awhile, well my Lich  did when I kept putting him in a Mag bubble to kill him for the first stab then each bubble after that was active for less time because of the Lich breaking out of it, not sure if Mag bubble stills works because of these hidden mechanics.

Edit:
It was funny though watching my Lich going crazy inside the Mag bubble killing itself, with help from me of course.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Slayer-.:

'Treasurer has the same mechanic', Wow I did not know that, it makes sense he is always a mongrel to kill when slowed, hitting him in the head from front on seems to work better as well, he seems to have a crappy hitbox from behind.

I only slow him down because he's like a cat on a hot tin roof with his movements.

Try to bring a Nyx with you and strip his shield. You will kill him in a nanosecond after.

9 minutes ago, Dunkelheit said:

Try to bring a Nyx with you and strip his shield. You will kill him in a nanosecond after.

Normal Star chart one is easy, might try Nyx when I'm in SP, (if I don't get smashed first lol) I use Nyx for Councilor Vay Hek to strip all his armour in sorties.

I don't know why I bother with the Treasurer TBH, not that I need anything he drops.

3 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

well my Lich  did when I kept putting him in a Mag bubble to kill him for the first stab then each bubble after that was active for less time because of the Lich breaking out of it, not sure if Mag bubble stills works because of these hidden mechanics.

However this Feature Works... Mag's bubble clearly gets hit hard by it because on Sentients it wears off instantly on a 2nd Cast.... The first is also shorter by default for some reason....

Archived