Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does anyone know how to get to this secret place in Orokin Derelict?

SandvichToaster

Question

There's a secret I haven't been able to figure out, I've tried accessing from the sides, above, below, can't find it.  In this case I was able to break the crate through the wall, and it was a special crate, so yay.  In the past I've seen Ayatan Sculptures in here and been unable to reach them.  Anyone know how to get to this spot?

It's in the tree atrium room

n2nYTsb.jpg

In this wall

f8UinK0.jpg

On the other side of this wall

SDEcDWa.jpg

View from top of staircase on the other side:

GEpjwJ7.jpg

7 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Plate on the ground opens the wall. Alternatively any punch through weapon or AoE ability plus vacuum will also work. Nuke it with your cataclysm.

While correct, the plate seems to not always open the wall. 🤔

(A melee ground slam should also reach the containers)

1 minute ago, McCIoud said:

While correct, the plate seems to not always open the wall. 🤔

(A melee ground slam should also reach the containers)

Yeh it's weird that one, I think and it's only a theory, that only a set amount of triggered buttons can work per mission. Infuriating when you see an ayatan amber star drop in there.

1 hour ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Yeh it's weird that one, I think and it's only a theory, that only a set amount of triggered buttons can work per mission. Infuriating when you see an ayatan amber star drop in there.

was fixed/changed in Void, but i wouldn't be surprised if it was overlooked for Derelict.

2 hours ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Plate on the ground opens the wall. Alternatively any punch through weapon or AoE ability plus vacuum will also work. Nuke it with your cataclysm.

Which plate? The one at the top of the stairs?  I guess it's a bug, if that's the case.

And as I said, I was able to break the container (with cataclysm, yes), but this won't work when there's a sculpture there.

Edit: yeah found the plate, doesn't work.  Dang.  Thanks though.

2 hours ago, SandvichToaster said:

Which plate? The one at the top of the stairs?  I guess it's a bug, if that's the case.

And as I said, I was able to break the container (with cataclysm, yes), but this won't work when there's a sculpture there.

Edit: yeah found the plate, doesn't work.  Dang.  Thanks though.

The square on the ground near it. 

No problem. Sometimes it will work, other times it won't. 

2 hours ago, taiiat said:

was fixed/changed in Void, but i wouldn't be surprised if it was overlooked for Derelict.

Something fixed/overlooked in this game? Surely you must be joking? Are you suggesting that there may be a chance that there's BUGS IN THIS GAME???? 

Archived