Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack question (scrap components and armaments)

(NSW)Gamma83

Question

Greeting, i apologize for the maybe noob question but , i returned to warframe as i stopped playing it for a bit.
when i was playing i had 30 scrap components and armaments slot , meaning i could have multiple weapons and railjack part already built which i could change at my leisure.

But as i returned my scrap components and armaments slot are 8/8 instead of X/30.
and some of my unequiped weapons etc... for the railjack transformed into built-scrap wreckage because of that.
I thought at first that it was because the railjack had a level now (with the addition of the mods menu ) and that i had to increase it's level to get it back to 30 slots.
But now it's max level and it's still 8/8 , 8 slot max for scrap components.

Am i missing something or is there a bug ?
also , for some reason when my ship currently has 9 free mod capacity, but as soon as i put any mod in one of the "integrated" free slot , the railjack lose quiet a bit of armor and shield , is there a reason for it or is that a bug ? (or visual glitch) ?

Thank you very much.

9 answers to this question

il y a 5 minutes, (XBOX)Greenguy5000 a dit :

are you sure you're not confusing the built wreckage pool and scrap wreckage pools?

indeed , i know both are different.
The scrap wreckage is non build weapons / engines etc... currently it's 15/30.

whereas the build wreckage is currently in my case 8/8.
is there a way to increase the built wreckage capacity ?
In my memory it was higher than 8 previous to the tempestari update.
(also , i don't know if it's related to a switch only glitch , but most of the icons in the railjack menu (where we put mods , scrap etc... ) have no icons , as if the image are not loaded for some reason) 

Edit : it seem it can be increased with platinum , but still , i always thought we had more than 8 max slot before.

1 hour ago, fedarkyn said:

I have the same difficulty.

Some of my clanmates have more than 8 slots, but they doesn't know how they did tit.

https://pasteboard.co/K2ej2sG.png

Did they qualify for higher tiers when the railjack refresh launched? some armament and component slots were given for the second tier.

3 hours ago, (NSW)Gamma83 said:

whereas the build wreckage is currently in my case 8/8.
In my memory it was higher than 8 previous to the tempestari update.

Edit : it seem it can be increased with platinum , but still , i always thought we had more than 8 max slot before.

It was either 6 or 8, if I remember rightly, was always the default for built wreckage unless you purchased more slots, maybe you did and you don't remember it?

Still I would send a ticket to support to ask if they can look into it since maybe the program that updated all the info messed up somehow for you.  Whatever you do I wish you luck.

There is a component and armament Cap 

There is a wreck cap.

=============

Your CnA cap should be x/20 by default...  8 does not sound right AT ALL.   CnA is your BUILT items.   Back when RJ first came out just trying to build 1 of everything would easily make you cap out.   Especially on the component side....  3 shields, 3 engines, 3 reactors,   All your starting sigma S#&$ gear you cant delete....     Then toss in the weapons...    Im sitting at around 26-28 CnA right now.... (You can buy CnA slots for plat...   I had to do this way back in the very beginning.  I seriousy doubt your cap is 8.  I wanna see pics as proof).     

--------

Wreck Cap is 30 period(sorta).  For a time...  if you had over 30 wrecks you could not leave dry dock like with rivens and sorties....   However recently/soon they are going to let you endless stack wrecks so you are not prevented from going out on more missions...   

Il y a 3 heures, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ a dit :

There is a component and armament Cap 

There is a wreck cap.

=============

Your CnA cap should be x/20 by default...  8 does not sound right AT ALL.   CnA is your BUILT items.   Back when RJ first came out just trying to build 1 of everything would easily make you cap out.   Especially on the component side....  3 shields, 3 engines, 3 reactors,   All your starting sigma S#&$ gear you cant delete....     Then toss in the weapons...    Im sitting at around 26-28 CnA right now.... (You can buy CnA slots for plat...   I had to do this way back in the very beginning.  I seriousy doubt your cap is 8.  I wanna see pics as proof).     

--------

Wreck Cap is 30 period(sorta).  For a time...  if you had over 30 wrecks you could not leave dry dock like with rivens and sorties....   However recently/soon they are going to let you endless stack wrecks so you are not prevented from going out on more missions...   

Well , i might be wrong which is possible since i haven't played that much of railjack (even if i did enough to have sweet gears on it and most intrinsec) but here how it shows on my screen ( i bought 2 slots with plats yesterday after my message so it's 10 cap now instead of 8 ) 
and also on the right the message whenever i try to get back one of my previously built item (before the patch) that became a wreckage (but already built material wise) once it's 10/10 : asking me to use platinum if i wanted to get some of them back in a useable state.

warframeglitch.jpg

I apologize for the bad quality , it is on nintendo switch, with my phone as a camera (to make it quicker)

but then once again i might be wrong since Kadeliza showed through a picture that it is not the case for me only for whatever reasons i might have had more than 8 which should be default , before the update and now i only have for some reasons 8/8.
Well warframes have so many glitches , especially on switch , that i wouldn't be surpised that something went wrong one way or another for that cap reduction to happen.

12 hours ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Your CnA cap should be x/20 by default...  8 does not sound right AT ALL. 

The base is 8, not sure where you're getting 20 from.

If you qualified for an early adopter, I think you would've received 2 free.

Wiki also mentions it:

Built Components and Armaments have their own separate inventory with a base capacity of 8. Two Component and Armament slots can be purchased when this inventory is full for ‍12.

Archived