Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All shoulder armors are misaligned on Khora (2 Years Anniversary)

Yulfan

Well, title. Since the update 30.3 (May 25, 2021), all shoulder armors on Khora are significantly higher and backward than before, to the extent of barely having contact with the body or downright floating in the air for some of them. Now, literally no shoulder armor pieces in the entire game fit properly on Khora anymore.

It would be so much easier if the players had the possibility to adjust themselves the position of armors on their frames …

Edited by Yulfan
  • Like 4

• 5 months later...

(Someone from DE though it was a good idea to merge all the messages, ruining the chronology of the reports in the process. I tidied it up as best i could, so here you go…)

November 8, 2021:

It's been since the update 6 months ago that the anchor point of shoulders plates for Khora has moved, making almost all of them unusable. You can see the attachment point on all of them, and some are downright floating in the air ! Here are some examples :

vOZ3Xa4.jpg

Please @[DE]Rebecca@[DE]Megan@[DE]Danielle, do something. It's been 6 months since it's like this …

Also, it's time to let players adjust themselves the position of parts on the frames. Even with a correct anchor point, there are plenty of parts that do not fit on some frames because of the geometry of the models. Allowing to slightly move pieces along XYZ axis would be a VERY welcomed addition.

March 2022:

It will soon be 10 MONTHS this bug is here … DE really don't give a #*!%.

May 25, 2022:

When Update 30.3 was released (in May 25, 2021), a bug causing anchor points for shoulder armors on Khora to move in a really "i-want-to-pluck-my-eyes-out" way has happen. Literally no shoulder armor pieces in the entire game fit properly on Khora anymore. And today is a special day : we are celebrating the anniversary of this bug which has been around for a year now.

46f27e54-154e-48d8-8339-0ffc0c07e938_tex

HELLO THERE, DE !! I'm here to remind you that after ONE ENTIRE YEAR, you still haven't gave a damn about this bug, despite being extremely easy to fix ! YOU JUST HAVE TO MOVE THE ANCHOR POINTS BACK TO THEIR NORMAL POSITION !! HOW THE HELL HAVEN'T YOU BE ABLE TO FIX THIS FOR SO LONG !!??

vOZ3Xa4l.jpg

But that's symptomatic of a larger problem in the game : far too many warframe models have geometry that's too complex or anchor points too poorly placed to wear armors or syandanas nicely. Hell, even Khora's SIGNATURE SYANDANA (the Kerata Syandana) NEVER has been able to fit the curve of her back as intended, since her release 4 years ago

9uu50dcl.jpg

The nice thing about the new zoom feature is that unsightliness like these are even more blatant …

That's why being able to adjust the x/y/z position of armor pieces and syandana by ourself would be GODSEND ! For the love of Clem, DE : please, make it happen !

And I take this opportunity to highlight another bug that has been there for even longer : It will soon be 2 YEARS the head and butt emissives of Khora Deluxe are broken !

This neglect of Khora that has gone on for so long is truly infuriating and insulting !

@[DE]Rebecca@[DE]Megan@[DE]Danielle

July 16, 2022:

Bug still existing in Update 31.7 Khora Prime Access. But hey, it's only been a year and two months…

It's not like a large influx of new Khora players is happening, huh?

Edited by Yulfan
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

October 20, 2022:

This very same bug has been quickly adressed twice in the last two months for others characters (32.0.4 and 32.0.12) :

Le 15/09/2022 à 00:31, [DE]Megan a dit :
  • Fixed several placement and clipping issues with Shoulder Armor equipped on Kahl (notably the Sorex Shoulder Guards). 

Le 12/10/2022 à 21:39, [DE]Megan a dit :

In a month, it will be a year and a half that litterally every shoulder armors in the game are not fitting Khora anymore because of this bug, but nothing has been done to fix it. It's disheartening…

Edited by Yulfan
Adding the date in case the merging enthusiast came back… but please, stop doing that. It delete the most recent messages and push back the whole thread behind months of forum pages. Merging disrupt the report process and it's updating.

• 4 weeks later...

November 13, 2022:

Oh thank GOD I'm not the only one who has been experiencing this. Whenever I asked other players, they all say they didn't have this issue. But like OP said, I've dealt with this since May of 2021, and it's been awful.

I've spent so long trying to find if anyone else had this problem, and it's taken till now to even find someone talking about it.

Khora is my main, and seeing other warframe with armor placement issues being fixed gave me hope for a while. But its been so long, and seeing the other warframes armor problems being hastily fixed while this has been here for over a year is disheartening.

A few things to note:

• Just to point it out, but this is not only a problem with the Shoulder Armor. The rigging affects Shoulder Emblems too, I guess its because they are based on the same anchor point as the armor.
  • Also, Chest pieces on Khora are almost sunken into her chest. You can see it the clearest with an armor set like the Avia. 
  • I think that the Ankle Plates are out of alignment on her too, but I'm not too sure about it. I just know that several armors like the Avia and the Dex Raksaka stick out of her legs a whole lot more than other frames. With other armors it's harder to tell, but they do seem like they aren't in the right placement (like the Eos prime, Tennocon 2021 leg plates).

BzrS3un.jpg

Edited by Sickle_Slayer
edit to add image showing shoulder, chest, and leg armor displacement.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

May 25, 2023:

Here we go, lads: It's the two-year anniversary of this bug! Yeah!

bowl-girl.gif

It's been two years now that every single pieces of shoulder armors in the entire game do not fit correctly on base Khora model w/wo Tennogen skins (chest armors too as reported above). Same thing with Khora Prime if you use the base skin or Tennogen skins with prime parts toggle off. But all this time, not a single care was paid to this problem, even when the devs were actively fixing the very same issues on other warframes during several months…

Seriously, how can they leave thing like that for all this time?

S0O0v3d.png

zzKByMJ.png

And it's not the only bug bothering Khora :

• There's the infamous Deluxe skin bug where emissive colors never worked properly since it's release July 8, 2020, almost 3 years ago!
  • There is the Khora Prime Helmet bug where textures are melting when equipping Tennogen skins (one-year anniversary soon!).
  • And 2 days ago, i've reported YET ANOTHER bug with shoulder armors: the Tennogen Asakage shoulder armors are completely tilted on Khora Prime (and even if this bug appear with other warframes too, it is way more blatant on Khora Prime). Let's see how long this one will last…

To finish this umpteenth message about this, I'll just copy paste what I said in my other topic :

Bugged or straight up poorly placed anchor points are reccuring problems that are bond to keep occuring through the years. And even when the anchor point are fine, there are plenty of armor pieces that do not fit on some frames because of the geometry of the models.

That why i'll repeat YET AGAIN that a really needed feature would be to let players adjust the x/y/z position and rotation of armor pieces and syandana, the same way we are able to with melee weapons. Because yes: the feature is already in game!

In the end, it would be more customisation for the players and less troubleshoot for the devs. Please @[DE]Rebecca@[DE]Megan@[DE]Danielle, do something 🙏

Edited by Yulfan
Update image link