Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Double Affinity Weekend Coming June 18! Covenant House Fundraiser Milestone

[DE]CoreyOnline

13 hours ago, (XBOX)SharkBite4000 said:

What is the best mission to level up necramechs and archwings?

Necramech i got them done within an hour of double affinity at tier 1 isolation vault. Once you defeat the guardian, find a sweet spawn spot for infested (usually within a tunnel), stay there and best use melee with Naramon activated. You're welcome.

8 hours ago, (PSN)stylusmaestro said:

Necramech i got them done within an hour of double affinity at tier 1 isolation vault. Once you defeat the guardian, find a sweet spawn spot for infested (usually within a tunnel), stay there and best use melee with Naramon activated. You're welcome.

Thank you 

12 hours ago, Politically_Correct_Name said:

For necramechs people say that event in orb vallis where you put containers in the fires but I just ran profit taker public and sat in my 4 the whole time nuking adds, which was way way faster than farming the fires.  Archwings theres a mission on Neptune called Salacia, theres really nothing that compares for archy leveling especially if you run it on steel path because the mobs are in the 60-70 level range.  With a booster you can go from unranked to 30 in 2-3 runs through.

I appreciate it thank you 

Congratulations Tenno on reaching your Milestone. Thanks for the double affinity booster DE, like other Tenno have mentioned would it be possible to consider the possibility of like a double resource weekend or something of that nature? 

Stay safe Tenno! 

Archived