Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Double Affinity Weekend Coming June 18! Covenant House Fundraiser Milestone

[DE]CoreyOnline

Greetings, Tenno!

In response to your generosity last month culminating in over $11,000 Canadian Dollars raised for Covenant House Toronto during our May 15th Charity Stream, we are bringing a Double Affinity Weekend to Warframe from Friday June 18 2 p.m ET to Sunday June 20 2 p.m ET.

This will be the final weekend of Dog Days (though Dog Days won’t end until June 25th), so after you’re done enjoying the splashdown, soak up two times the Affinity on all missions!

Covenant House Toronto works night and day to provide relief to youth experiencing homelessness, falling victim to trafficking, and otherwise at risk. With help from people like you, the team at Covenant House is able to provide essential services to about 300 youth a day in 2021.

We at Digital Extremes can’t thank you enough for the support you showed Covenant House during our stream event last month!

MainMission_Targets_Hit.jpg

20 minutes ago, (XBOX)SharkBite4000 said:

What is the best mission to level up necramechs and archwings?

For archwing run Salacia, Neptune. It's a defense so enemies come to you and you're likely to find a squad during double xp weekend to make gaining xp go even quicker

23 minutes ago, (XBOX)SharkBite4000 said:

It may depend on if you have the Steel Path or not and a decent Archgun build, but for Necramechs I went with Steel Path Orb Vallis (Getting some Steel Essence while earning affinity is a good way to multitask); Voidrig can do well there, but it'll have a harder time surviving without a way to heal as often. Bonewidow could certainly survive longer thanks to Meathook though.

• Alternatively, with x2 or x4 affinity you could still level up Necramechs reasonably fast by doing non-Steel Path bounties in the Plains, Vallis or Deimos. Going from R0 to R40 will take the longest; I think if you get up to R27 and ⅔ that'll provide enough bonus affinity to shoot up to 40 in the same run.

As mentioned above, that mission on Neptune is a great place to go for Archwing leveling. I hope it helps :)

18 minutes ago, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

It may depend on if you have the Steel Path or not and a decent Archgun build, but for Necramechs I went with Steel Path Orb Vallis (Getting some Steel Essence while earning affinity is a good way to multitask); Voidrig can do well there, but it'll have a harder time surviving without a way to heal as often. Bonewidow could certainly survive longer thanks to Meathook though.

• Alternatively, with x2 or x4 affinity you could still level up Necramechs reasonably fast by doing non-Steel Path bounties in the Plains, Vallis or Deimos. Going from R0 to R40 will take the longest; I think if you get up to R27 and ⅔ that'll provide enough bonus affinity to shoot up to 40 in the same run.

As mentioned above, that mission on Neptune is a great place to go for Archwing leveling. I hope it helps :)

Thank you that helped a lot :)

Ok so since December we have had four affinity boosters and to credit boosters but zero resource/ Two of the affinity boosters were 13 days so lets see now. 30 days of affinity booster 4 days of credit 0 days of resource since Dec.

thanks for the charity work the world needs help. 

8 hours ago, (XBOX)SharkBite4000 said:

For necramechs people say that event in orb vallis where you put containers in the fires but I just ran profit taker public and sat in my 4 the whole time nuking adds, which was way way faster than farming the fires.  Archwings theres a mission on Neptune called Salacia, theres really nothing that compares for archy leveling especially if you run it on steel path because the mobs are in the 60-70 level range.  With a booster you can go from unranked to 30 in 2-3 runs through.

Archived