Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoKart

(XBOX)CaligulaTwily

Inspired by DE adding fishing, hoverboarding, mining, ludoplex mini games, "DE eventually adding everything to Warframe"

Would likely be a mini game on the Ludoplex, or something stupid hosted by the Corpus

TennoKart drivers can melee eachother when in close proximity. TennoKarts can pick up energy on the racetrack to fuel driver abilities. Energy pickups refill 25 energy, most drivers have 100 energy max, most abilities cost 25 energy. Drivers have only a single ability slot, but few different abilities to choose from, slot in ability in TennoKart Arsenal menu. So can only use a single ability throughout the race.

Most TennoKarts have shields, so it takes two hits in quick succession to foul the driver.

Inaros would have zero shields, but has two additional "hit points" (3 hits from full to foul) that dont regen, but can replenish hit points with ability use. Maybe even drop sarcophagus obstacles when fouled, dunno.

Nidus would have zero shields, but has two additional "hit points" (3 hits from full to foul) Nidus hitpoints naturally regen but slower delay/rate than shields.

Hildryn doesn't use energy, drains shields instead for single cast of ability. Energy orbs insta restore shields.

Most Warframes have one or two abilities that would be easily translated into silly racekart game format. Ember throws fireballs or fire aura around kart, Frost has a snowglobe to absorb damage or icewave to inflict damage, Revenant could Mesmer Skin reflect damage back or Reave through other racers, Grendel could just become a big ball and crush other racers lol Whatever. I Guess, for Warframes with not easily translatable abilities, they could slot in their signiture weapon instead or something, using energy to melee with greater range or speed or cap drivers with signiture gun.

Bonus Points, completing races rewards Carframe parts https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1267523-carframe-joke-idea/?tab=comments#comment-12180197

I think the idea of a MarioKart like game in Warframe would take too much work, time and resources. Consider that the current Mini-games were made by Devs in their spare time.

I would love the Devs making a Mini-game based on Atari`s Asteroid Shooter with the Railjack shooting Asteroids, occasional Grineer and Corpus Ships passing by trying to intercept us.

tenor.gif?itemid=16894231

Maybe even a BeamRider based Mini-Game and have the MotherShip that passes at the end of each round be either a Corpus Capital Ship or Grineer Galleon.

tTAw89dCw6fvF2hj3tYcBeH5enl4vj50e30jGO7n

46 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

I think the idea of a MarioKart like game in Warframe would take too much work, time and resources. Consider that the current Mini-games were made by Devs in their spare time.

I would love the Devs making a Mini-game based on Atari`s Asteroid Shooter with the Railjack shooting Asteroids, occasional Grineer and Corpus Ships passing by trying to intercept us.

tenor.gif?itemid=16894231

Maybe even a BeamRider based Mini-Game and have the MotherShip that passes at the end of each round be either a Corpus Capital Ship or Grineer Galleon.

tTAw89dCw6fvF2hj3tYcBeH5enl4vj50e30jGO7n

For the love of mustard no more minigames... Please DE just fix the stuff we've been telling you needs fixed for years. 

Archived