Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus lich = very stupid.

6 minutes ago, --Q--Davorito--Q-- said:

Basically you either use Xoris ( at the same time as an overall nerf of melee) or you use Mesa (and you're stuck with bonus magnetic damage on weapons) which are the only decent ways to clear Granum Void... Good job DE... 

Tell me about it, if they only used the basic Void and not the hardest to try give "Grind" we wouldn't be here, but here we are

Here I found a fitting image

72scib84ig911

Destiny 2 is clearly a better game

I think this ability blocking needs to be disabled as there are other frames that can make Granum using abilities.

Xoris is a melee connected to Granum's history with a difficult purpose to play; if the DE idea is to force the player to use only Xoris, I recommend making enemies totally resistant to skills and weapons and increasing the portal's duration

Spoiler

You dont need to max out the granum void to get the sister to spawn, just 25 kills which is doable with almost anything. Ive done it with nezha with a corinth, zephyr with a trumna and protea with her blaze artillery, dont even need to collect any of the time extensions since the kill requirement is so low.

7 hours ago, LordPantaloonsthe3rd said:

You dont need to max out the granum void to get the sister to spawn, just 25 kills which is doable with almost anything. Ive done it with nezha with a corinth, zephyr with a trumna and protea with her blaze artillery, dont even need to collect any of the time extensions since the kill requirement is so low.

Thing is that the warframe you use gives the damage type buff to the weapon which imo doesn't sound balanced.

13 hours ago, --Q--Davorito--Q-- said:

Thing is that the warframe you use gives the damage type buff to the weapon which imo doesn't sound balanced.

I'm a bit confused, are you referring to the damage the sister's weapon inherits being based on the frame you were using when you converted her or what frames I said I had used for the run?

If you meant the former then that doesnt have anything to do with what I said, because I said you dont even need a specific frame to get the minimum kills required to spawn a sister. You just need a weapon, I imagine almost any weapon with an adequate build would manage it, it doesnt matter what frame you have on when it comes to killing the specters because you only have to kill a few instead of completing the full kill requirement. So you can use whatever frame you need to spawn the sister with the weapon damage bonus that you want.

If you meant the latter then yes two of those frames can boost damage. nezha with his chakrams which I didnt use, I just shot the specter things with the corinths alt fire, and Zephyr who can boost crit while airborne and boost crit and damage overall against enemies in her tornadoes neither of which I did in that instance because the trumna alone was enough for the job.

On 2021-07-07 at 8:35 PM, --Q--Davorito--Q-- said:

Basically you either use Xoris ( at the same time as an overall nerf of melee) or you use Mesa (and you're stuck with bonus magnetic damage on weapons) which are the only decent ways to clear Granum Void... Good job DE... 

Glaives got barely nerfed, the only change you feel is how it's 0.2s slower, other than that they work perfectly fine as before, I keeo getting 75 kills sumer easily just by using the Xoris 

Archived