Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My twitch drops stop progressing!

YekunZ

I've already made all the requirements for twitch drop 2.0, I was receiving the drops normally when one day I simply start to watch streams with drops enabled and neither the progress bar appeared nor the drop in the inventory, twich said that I might have arrived to the limit of drops I can receive, and since tomorrow it's tenoccon I'm afraid of not getting the new drops, please help me ;-;

Only thing we (and support) can suggest is to relink.  The good news is that you have lots of time to try relinking even during the stream.  Connect to the stream, see if you get progress, if you don't, relink and try again.  At least with the progress bar you know if you're good or not.

18 minutes ago, YekunZ said:

I've already made all the requirements for twitch drop 2.0, I was receiving the drops normally when one day I simply start to watch streams with drops enabled and neither the progress bar appeared nor the drop in the inventory, twich said that I might have arrived to the limit of drops I can receive, and since tomorrow it's tenoccon I'm afraid of not getting the new drops, please help me ;-;

There are currently no active campaigns, so you shouldn't have a progress bar, nor can you make any progress towards any drops.

For reference, the most recent campaign (Sisters of Parvos Grab Bag) ended today at 2 PM EDT, so if you were previously making progress on that (e.g., yesterday), then you'll have "lost" that progress once the campaign ended.

I can't tell from your post if you weren't receiving drops prior to the end of the campaign (abnormal), or if you've been watching Twitch very recently and aren't making any progress (normal).

13 minutes ago, (PSN)goonie4good said:

Did you hit the current limit of 5 for the grab bag drop that’s enabled at the present moment? 

ohh that's what happened, I didn't know the limit, thank you very much :)

Archived