Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2021 Void Trader has no Primed Chamber? Update: Missing items added!

Kahrain
Message added by [DE]Momaw,

We've fixed the oversight,  the missing items

- Primed Chamber
- Atmos Earpiece
- Elixis armor attachments

...Have been delivered to Baro's offerings. You may need to leave the relay and rejoin to refresh if you were in the relay at the time.

18 minutes ago, adil4nai said:

Thanks for your effort to make the game ❤Warframe❤good game💖💐
We are love and  loyal to you and we staying here but ,
I became disappointed. evrytime to wait two weeks.On the return of the Baro Ki'Teer 💔store for two years.
We feel breakheat💔  lost here. I can't find Primed Chamber

all the relay is open now and the first thing I ran to grab was the fabled Primed Chamber. However, Baro is not carrying it.
I was under the impression that the TennoCon offerings were supposed to have EVERYTHING he could offer. Was this a deliberate choice to not have him sell it?
I think it's a shame that beginners are not supported at all!
that is not at all TOLERANT💨🖤

Tennocon is a convention that happened 6 months ago, and you had to buy a ticket to the event to gain access to the special Baro Ki'teer shop.

This is just a regular Baro Ki'teer visit.

20 minutes ago, adil4nai said:

Thanks for your effort to make the game ❤Warframe❤good game💖💐
We are love and  loyal to you and we staying here but ,
I became disappointed. evrytime to wait two weeks.On the return of the Baro Ki'Teer 💔store for two years.
We feel breakheat💔  lost here. I can't find Primed Chamber

all the relay is open now and the first thing I ran to grab was the fabled Primed Chamber. However, Baro is not carrying it.
I was under the impression that the TennoCon offerings were supposed to have EVERYTHING he could offer. Was this a deliberate choice to not have him sell it?
I think it's a shame that beginners are not supported at all!
that is not at all TOLERANT💨🖤

Either you are dramatically misinformed as to when Tennocon is held (around four months ago...) or you've decided to air your grievance of a problem four months after not only was it found and became no longer relevant, but four months after it was fixed.

Archived