Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I didn't get some of my TENNOCON 2021 rewards

(PSN)MJtheENIGMA

Question

I got every drop from the livestream except the Loki prime.

Vastilok- Worked Fine

Armor bundle- Worked Fine

Loki prime drop- Not only did it not show up for me ingame. It isnt even showing up on twitch prime to be claimed,despite me relinking before livestream twice and despite watching everything from start to finish.

Hi DE! I am very excited for the new updates for warframe with the new missions an especially the cross save an play but I have a complain before the time is up I loved the Tennocon 2021 live stream you gyes did a splendid job how ever I've been logged in on the Tennocon Relay since 4:30 wile streaming Tennocon live on twich the hole time on tile the show was done an I was only able to get the loki prime but not  the ceremonial Tannukai Longsword Skin and Tannukai Armor Set! An the brutal Vastilok Gunblade please 🙏 help me out tenno signingout! 

Same here, got the twitch drops, was in the tennocon relay from start to end, did not recieve armor + sword after i left. 

They did say however that they will be going throu it all, to make sure everyone gets what they where eligeble for.

::EDIT:: Might be worth taking a peak now, i just recieved the items i was missing.

I'm having the same problem, I only got the armor set but no Loki Prime and the gunblade. Had my account linked to twitch and watched everything, and was able to click on both items and claimed it. Showing on my twitch account now that it was successfully claimed. Nothing showed when I log in to Warframe and I tried to log in and out many many times already, nothing shows up. I'm about to go crazy here.

I got the Vastilok and Loki when it should have but just got the message that Tannukai is in my inventory.

As with all these event drops, its pretty much hit or miss, you'll get them, you'll eventually get them, or you won't get them at all. 

Some years I've been able to get only about half the drops, sometimes none at all, this is the first time I've gotten everything.

It's just down to how many people online, the connections and a slew of other things at play. 

https://imgur.com/nlWvI3c

this is my twitch inventory drop and i just claim all reward from watching the full tennocon 2021 live streaming. when i log in to the game i didnt even get even the vastilok (mind you that i claim the vastilok 8 hours ago and its still isnt even in my inventory). i dont know if this is a bug or error but im not happy about this when there is no confirmation from DE about this issue

Yep same boat here, i had no idea i was supposed to re-link crap so i was just expecting all the drops to be building up but come to find out im SOL... They could have just unlinked everyones accounts so people have to relink before claiming or something but nope instead let's just screw the casual players by saying sorry more then 2 weeks have gone by it's your fault for not knowing...

Same problem as everyone else linked my account and got nothing. Claimed the tenocon twitch prime loot but, I was able to catch the last hour, logged in and linked and got nothing, I will point out that upon logging into warframe it said "tenocon drop items received" in a message 

Archived