Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I didn't get some of my TENNOCON 2021 rewards

(PSN)MJtheENIGMA

Question

1 minute ago, CaptainBruno said:

So I watched TennoCon and got the rewards on the twitch drops thingy both loki prime and the gunblade. But i never received those items in game.

What should i do.

Did you relink the accounts? (as requested)

Did you claim them on twitch?

2 minutes ago, (PSN)ErydisTheLucario said:

You didnt need the ticket, you just had to be in the relay for the whole stream.

I got kicked out of the relay when the stream started. After a small delay I got back in, all alone this time, but when the stream ended I got nothing.

Just now, Corvid said:

Again, I didn't get kicked.

I was in the relay at the start of the stream, and didn't exit until several minutes after it ended. At most I got "Network not responding" a few times, but that never resulted in a return to my Orbiter.

Whatever! Point is, there were server issues during the stream. People not loading in, people getting sent back to the orbiter, relays not changing when they were supposed to, constant disconnects. Trust me, it's on their end.

4 minutes ago, (PSN)ErydisTheLucario said:

You guys got kicked

Again, I didn't get kicked.

I was in the relay at the start of the stream, and didn't exit until several minutes after it ended. At most I got "Network not responding" a few times, but that never resulted in a return to my Orbiter.

Edit: I fully understand that they were dealing with an unprecedented server load, so I'm not angry that I didn't get my beating stick right away, I'm just posting what happened on my end for the sake of posterity.

Same here, was getting the "network failed to respond" error every 5 minutes give or take, was actually a little annoyed at the fact that i keep getting disconnected and problems only to then get the tough S#&$ no skin for you at the end.

Yep same boat here, i had no idea i was supposed to re-link crap so i was just expecting all the drops to be building up but come to find out im SOL... They could have just unlinked everyones accounts so people have to relink before claiming or something but nope instead let's just screw the casual players by saying sorry more then 2 weeks have gone by it's your fault for not knowing...

I hope DE does the same thing they did in previous years and just give everyone that logged into the game during a set time the armor and skin, I was in the relay without a break, and it even had people in it, for the whole "Tenno Live" stream and I didn't get it.

5 minutes ago, (XBOX)EZPlayZ9220 said:

So I was watching TennoLive, and checking my progress for both Loki and the Vastilok. The bar filled up for Vastilok, and I was able to claim it in game, but although I was watching the full stream, my Loki progress bar was only at 86% by the end of the stream. Obviously progress ended there, but I was wondering if I will still get Loki Prime as I tuned in for the whole stream, qven though my progress bar didn't fill up all the way. Would suck to miss out on Loki after I stayed there for almost 7 hours watching the stream.

Most likely no, if you were unable to get the progress bar filled up and complete the drop claim through twitch. 

You could still hold out hope for a bunch of people not getting it, complaining, and DE giving an extra to everyone through an inventory script though, like they did last year.

3 minutes ago, Onionbolt said:

I got kicked out of the relay when the stream started. After a small delay I got back in, all alone this time, but when the stream ended I got nothing.

2 minutes ago, Corvid said:

Same here.

In fact, I was in-relay for the entire duration of Tennocon without interruption.

You guys got kicked because there were server issues during the time. Most people didn't get the armor or skin anyway, so you guys aren't alone. It's on their end, not ours. The only thing you need the ticket for is the Tennocon Baro relay.

So I have completed the stream requirements for Loki prime drop, claimed it, went to my game and it wasn't a loki prime, but a basic loki. I already had a Loki prime maxxed and formad, so unsure if that interfered or something, but still no loki prime, just basic loki this time.

I am so frustrated about this. I was watching the tenno live on my phone and then I connected to the TV so I can watch it on a bigger screen and at the end of the stream I stopped the connection to my TV and saw that my drops didn't count which is really stupid. And now I missed out on a weapon and Loki Prime. Which the price for him is insane in the current time market. 

So I was watching TennoLive, and checking my progress for both Loki and the Vastilok. The bar filled up for Vastilok, and I was able to claim it in game, but although I was watching the full stream, my Loki progress bar was only at 86% by the end of the stream. Obviously progress ended there, but I was wondering if I will still get Loki Prime as I tuned in for the whole stream, qven though my progress bar didn't fill up all the way. Would suck to miss out on Loki after I stayed there for almost 7 hours watching the stream.

16 minutes ago, (PSN)FujiSMASH said:

Claimed the first drop for Vastilok Gunblade on twitch a good three or so hours ago. Still no pop in my inbox. Yes I relinked. Now I'm a sad burger. 

Just check your inventory/arsenal. You don't have to get a mail about it.

Archived