Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I didn't get some of my TENNOCON 2021 rewards

(PSN)MJtheENIGMA

Question

2 hours ago, QueenofYandxre said:

I got Loki Prime and the Vastilok just fine.
I never got the armor set or the weapon skin, even though I was in the relay from start to finish.

Same here, didn't leave the relay until after the stream was over. Didn't get the armor bundle.

36 minutes ago, Raven_Grimflame said:

I watched the whole tennocon on Twitch, but I forgot to claim since it was from midnight till 6 am in the morning and fell asleep afterwards, is there no hope of me getting the drop? Previous tennocon's automatically gave the drop with no claim needed to be done 😒

I think you still have time. You can claim it on Twitch in the Drops inventory menu.

3 hours ago, NovusNova said:

Did you claim the Loki Prime drop from the drops inventory?

https://www.twitch.tv/drops/inventory

Just checked mine and I got Loki Prime in my inbox and arsenal.

The only regular Loki avaliable through Twitch would be from the prime gaming Loki Verv bundle.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

I had the Vastilok because I was watching the timer go down and claimed it that way, but I totally forgot to do it for Loki. I got a normal one so I had 2 normal Loki's and no Prime, now I have 2 normal ones and a Prime. Pog.

6 hours ago, (PSN)Cr0ssly- said:

I got every drop from the livestream except the Loki prime.

Vastilok- Worked Fine

Armor bundle- Worked Fine

Loki prime drop- Not only did it not show up for me ingame. It isnt even showing up on twitch prime to be claimed,despite me relinking before livestream twice and despite watching everything from start to finish.

same is happening to me i cant see it in my twitch prime inventory and i only got the gunblade 

1 minute ago, WolfangPrime said:

I watched tennocon for hours long enough and at the right time to get the weapon and frame but twitch says I am only at 36% complete for the weapon and no percent on the frame when it should be completed

“The right time” is not a useful description. How long before Tennolive did you start watching? I got both drops without issue.

Archived