Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

epic games player use tennogen skins

--UMBRA--LastNight

Question

6 answers to this question

4 hours ago, 16Bitman said:

You'll have to start the game through steam and purchase the skins you want through their platform, you can still use the tennogen skins when you play through epic or standalone once you have them.

thank you very much. I tried to buy from steam. Then I restarted the game. I get them without problem.

On 2021-07-19 at 10:59 PM, --UMBRA--LastNight said:

thank you very much. I tried to buy from steam. Then I restarted the game. I get them without problem.

are you buy them in game warframe steam or just login on steam-buy-and play it again at epic games?. I want buy tennogen but i didnt want to install the game 30 GB again in steam.

5 minutes ago, Xelovault said:

are you buy them in game warframe steam or just login on steam-buy-and play it again at epic games?. I want buy tennogen but i didnt want to install the game 30 GB again in steam.

You can use files downloaded through Epic for Steam install to avoid downloading it again

1 hour ago, Myscho said:

You can use files downloaded through Epic for Steam install to avoid downloading it again

From what I've heard, this copy/paste works for e.g. stand alone <-> Epic installs,
but the Steam version has slightly different files and thus it doesn't work there.

Can anyone confirm / deny this?

Archived