Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Resolved) Website problems, "Content server temporarily unavailable" in launcher?

Jivy
Message added by [DE]Momaw,

We are aware of this issue, please track here for updates

20 hours ago, Cruises said:

Server's crashed or something 46 minutes ago, and apparently I extracted during the server crash while staying in a mission for a bout 1 hour and 6 minutes. As servers couldn't update my account information I did not get any rewards, and I have a screenshot of the whole list of rewards. Is it possible for DE to actually do something about this, or have I burned through 1 hour of my time on a game that is grindy for quite literally nothing ?

Same thing happened to me but it was 72 vitus essence, an arcane and 3,000 endo. As the other user said go to support. It make take a bit for them to respond but here’s hoping they can get us both what we lost

23 hours ago, (XBOX)FacedFish92211 said:

When can I expect to see all that was lost returned to my account.

why took for granted that it will be returned to your account?

it sucks, but it is what it is. i was doing an hour sp survival as well, lost everything. you don't see my special snowflake butt complaining.

the server blackout happened to PSN and Steam as well. so i imagine there are couple thousand gamers out there lost stuff just as -if not more important, and harder to do in other games as well.

but yeah sure you can try contacting support. i wish you the best of luck.

Archived