Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Resolved) Website problems, "Content server temporarily unavailable" in launcher?

Jivy
Message added by [DE]Momaw,

We are aware of this issue, please track here for updates

4 minutes ago, TennoSimons said:

So anyone else think it's pretty damn weird that the Warframe Server Crash is coinciding with a total Steam Crash? I presume that the Warframe Server is not held in the same place as the Steam Server?!? Can anyone help explain this? Cannot be a coincidence. 

Not a coincidence- the Content Delivery Network "Akamai" seems to be down, so any service using it is affected. gonna assume both warframe and steam use it

vor 12 Minuten schrieb kwlingo:

Im assuming they are releasing crossplay sooner than we thought.

Lol. Maybe a glimpse of the near future, where nothing works anymore... When I hear crossplay, it still sends shivers down my spine from the horrible Outriders experience...

Justo ahora, (XBOX)Kuhl MC dijo:

Lol. Maybe a glimpse of the near future, where nothing works anymore... When I hear crossplay, it still sends shivers down my spine from the horrible Outriders experience...

Outraider work bad for cross and not crossplay... 

I don't usually post on forums and would most definitely have made a ticket about this. My Warframe crashed in a railjack mission and had to alt-f4 my game in order to restart it and upon re-opening the launcher it instantly gives me an error that says, "Update failed!, the content servers are temporarily unavailable." I really need some help because now whenever I attempt to go on Warframe's main website it gives me a DNS error and it will not let me login to contact support so I am hoping someone else has had a similar problem to this that can help me. 

On PC. After a mission i got the "can't save account" error a couple of times. Then i finally got back to the liset and some other issues cames up (couldn't purchase a lens for unknown errors) i tried restarting the client and it doesen't pass the update verification.

pJ4T4nM.png

Tried the "Get Logs" things and it seems, the launcher.log reports, there are problems with akamai CDN

HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable
Server: AkamaiGHost
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Length: 268
Expires: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 15:54:17 GMT
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 15:54:17 GMT
Connection: keep-alive

Could not get request /origin/66B152AE/index.txt.lzma (status: 503)

(can send the whole file if needed)

Since the release of Sister of Parvos, I am getting more frequent disconnections at the end of missions with lost progress. The error usually has a message like 'Waiting to reconnect to server' counting down from 30 seconds or another option 'Abort update' which can be chosen after 5 seconds. If I choose the second option I lose my mission progress.

I lost connection after finishing a sortie mission, then I couldn't start any new sessions afterwards. I had to quit the game then had an error that the content servers were unavailable.

This video takes place just after I was disconnected from the sortie mission. I try starting a new mission a few times, then try changing my frame in case it makes some difference. I finally get into the star chart but it has bugged out completely and is stuck counting on 10 seconds forever. After I stopped recording I quit the game and could not get back to the launcher.

lElAhqi.png

Archived