Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Random Concept: "The Casual Meta"TM

Dar.Karon

You mean what lazy people use? Casual meta would be buying everything for plat because the grind can be insane timesink so you cant call it 'casual' even if its trivial mechanically it's still hardcore for how much time it eats up.

ie I can run monkey-bot to kill everything for me while I  dont have to play, just afk and watch youtube and post here alt-tabbing back just to get rewards but it still takes hours to get what I want.

Inaros is casual meta. He's a bag of hit points, which will take you just so far before you're working harder to stay alive than you would have been otherwise. Weapons with heaps of viral and just a drop of slash are similar. You'll hardly notice that you have 1 slash and 10 stacks of viral when most mobs die.

Sitting in the gunner slot in railjack and excessive use of Inaros/Wukong are the two main things to me to spot them.

Probably using adaptation and vazarin instead of rolling guard and zenurik too, which is my dirty pleasure.

My personal meta is finding a frame weapon damage combo that can let me do Mot for 30 min without sweating too much. If I am happy with that, I carry it to the rest of the game. And also not forgetting to have an arching radiation weapon in my load out that I can use on bosses.

Archived