Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack is better experienced solo

Doraz_

Spoiler

9 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

I've found even if the NPC are set to pilot from an earlier time when you gave them the order and you have been in the pilot's seat since giving the NPC the order, if you jump off the pilot's seat and the NPC comes running and jumps into the pilot's seat, I've found they trip out and the simple fix I've found while you're on the enemy platform thinking hurry the *beep* up and destroy it already, is just give the pilot order again, then a little bit later radiator goes boom.

I hope I didn't make that confusing.

I don't have her set to pilot until I want her too, even at command 10 they seem to like to fly off when I'm in the forward gun, even while zoomed in they still move the ship.

46 minutes ago, Gamer_Auto said:

For the most part I agree, but I think the Pilots could do with a little more work. Last time I had a Pilot, they never went towards the objective.

Everything could do with a rework, until then try my above quoted post to see if it fixes the issue for you, if not nothing lost. :wink:

On 2021-08-02 at 2:38 PM, Zimzala said:

I think the whole WF experience is much more enjoyable Solo and Railjack is no exception.

If WF forced the co-op portion, I would have never stayed past the first day.

The last thing I need to do in my life is to wait for/deal with/talk to random people on the Internet while I am trying to unwind.

Solo = Drama Free Gaming

Playing railjack with a group of friends on discord is just as good.  Just set limits like “leave your brainless nuke frame at home” or silly stuff like “we all use frost and our motto is we bring COLD death!”  And it’s a blast.  
But this applies for the game in general so no shocker there.  Pugging in warframe is a miserable experience period.  

Le 02/08/2021 à 21:27, Doraz_ a dit :

I have written this for that exact reason! xD

For the Unum's grace, I can't fathom how team-railjack is faster and easier than solo.

I always log off out of fruatration, wheter it's 1) my GPU/CPU using 2 gigs to process what to me "the player" is nothing, 2) i either can't log in to the mission or i get disconnected 3) waiting for team members and higher difficulty cuz Warframe spawns more enemies and modifies foor sure things we are not told about.

Damn... I dislike playing RJ in coop myself most of the time, but the reasons you are giving are such d..gsheet...

1 : my pc is bad

2 : my internet is bad

3 : I'm bad at the game

Like really ? That's your argument why it is easier and faster to solo ?

You could easily say that, although it is undeniably faster when everyone in the team does the job, it is so rare to find a team of actually useful people that you might as well go solo to avoid the headache.

But no, it's faster to solo for those other reasons, because that makes sooo much sense...

Sometimes it isn't even a Choice, its just Solo or not at all.

about half the time when i try to RJ/Empyrean, matchmaking puts me into an Endless Landing Craft Loading Screen. after about 5mins I just reboot WF.

-I believe this glitch occurs when the Host transitions from RJ to the Ground Objective while Clients are Joining.

patch notes claim its fixed, But I still get it.

8 hours ago, Fallen77 said:

Damn... I dislike playing RJ in coop myself most of the time, but the reasons you are giving are such d..gsheet...

1 : my pc is bad

2 : my internet is bad

3 : I'm bad at the game

Like really ? That's your argument why it is easier and faster to solo ?

You could easily say that, although it is undeniably faster when everyone in the team does the job, it is so rare to find a team of actually useful people that you might as well go solo to avoid the headache.

But no, it's faster to solo for those other reasons, because that makes sooo much sense...

Well, in a competitive market like videogames, being able to offer surrogates or compensate for the costumer's relative misery is a big plus.

Consider, that there might be more people in that situation rather than experiencing the game as it should be xD ... so my reasons could end up be the more important ones by sheer statistics!

I took part in some very fast and efficient team RJ runs, but those were 2 in the entire lifespan of this gamemode.

Still ... to those captains out there in the void ... you are the real OGs <3

Archived