Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading and playing with well yourself is forbidden and then the mobile and crossplay will happen SO?

ZeroX4

15 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

-snip-

DE have the right to permanently ban your account for absolutely no reason whenever they want to regardless of investment, and you agreed to it in the ToS. And I have thought about this fact many times, which is way worse than getting banned for a false positive as that is appealable.

Also when it comes to posts on the forums of people saying "I got falsely banned for x" it is hard to know if they are telling the truth or not as many people will lie to save themselves, especially on the internet.

Unless you trade multiple times every day with your friend/relative for missions you ran together and give them everything, I highly doubt you will get banned. Sure, you might, I can't deny that.

If you don't trust in your ability to appeal it, or DE's ability to examine the situation, then your best choice would be to avoid any situation that might get you falsely banned. DE doesn't really care about players when it comes to banning them otherwise they would never state they can do it for absolutely no reason in their ToS.

Taken directly from https://www.warframe.com/terms 

Digital Extremes reserves the right to discontinue the Use/Service or to terminate or suspend your account at any time in its sole discretion for any reason, or for no reason

Edit: Fixed formatting.

14 minutes ago, More-L said:

DE have the right to permanently ban your account for absolutely no reason whenever they want to regardless of investment, and you agreed to it in the ToS. And I have thought about this fact many times, which is way worse than getting banned for a false positive as that is appealable.

Also when it comes to posts on the forums of people saying "I got falsely banned for x" it is hard to know if they are telling the truth or not as many people will lie to save themselves, especially on the internet.

Unless you trade multiple times every day with your friend/relative for missions you ran together and give them everything, I highly doubt you will get banned. Sure, you might, I can't deny that.

If you don't trust in your ability to appeal it, or DE's ability to examine the situation, then your best choice would be to avoid any situation that might get you falsely banned. DE doesn't really care about players when it comes to banning them otherwise they would never state they can do it for absolutely no reason in their ToS.

Taken directly from https://www.warframe.com/terms 

Digital Extremes reserves the right to discontinue the Use/Service or to terminate or suspend your account at any time in its sole discretion for any reason, or for no reason

Edit: Fixed formatting.

A) many of us playing for years without getting banned for no reason so even if we agreed to get banned for no reason most likely it just dont happen
B) we would need to assume everyone that comes to forums saying "got falsely banned for XXXX thing" lie otherwise we should have concerns

In the end we just need to wait and see what happens and then worry

l play with my brother here and there, and our accounts are also on the same PlayStation, so they will just have to let us have multiple accounts on the same IP, that will sometimes play with each other. Because chances are a household shares a PC or a Console (duh), but not everyone has multiple platforms from where they can play warframe on together all the time. So letting it go will have to be a necessity.
But still I would strongly discourage doing anything that might hurt the game economy or anything against the official terms of use and end licence agreement.

In my experience, there are two types of people that tend to be overly concerned with such questions. People who have sincere concern with the possibility of being punished/banned (especially if they can be prone to nerves, anxiety over being punished for something out of their control), etc and people who have shady intentions, and are trying to figure out ways to avoid being found out, learn the best excuses and justifications to avoid being found out. Basically get crowd support on ways to possibly get more Plat etc whatever currency/forum manipulation so on, "but how ca DE really tell the difference? Hmm, okay... noted noted... okay but what if" and to be super clear, I definitely think the first type if person exist. Its also just really important for myself, and people to remember... the latter type of person also exists and to try to avoid seeming like we are that person. 

Warframe is going to have a bunch of systems in place to deal with such situations. Automated, manual, ways to investigate further if something is odd or suspicious or otherwise flagged. A lot of trades I have been in would seem shady... if they were my alt, but they aren't. In one context it might seems shady, but when we understand and Warframe understands people are friendly, people play with friends, people play with siblings, people play with partners, its context appropriate. If you play with someone who is in the same house as you, thats not inherently suspicious. If that person is your cousin and they only play when their are Gift of the Lotus events for Rivens, that they trade to you? For Fish? Thats going to be more suspicious. The latter example of a person, will often lean into the idea of "but how does DE know though? My brother could just be odd, our personal specific situation or arrangement is a bit odd, how does DE account for that? Does it just randomly ban innocents? How often are innocents banned? Why isn't DE being transparent with us!!" but there are ways.

The former example, can also sometimes ask such questions too, and I assume that you are this example OP, as in sincere. Can't really go into too much detail, especially since I don't know the ins and out of DE/Warframe exactly or personally, just knowledge and understanding of other systems that are a bit similar, but if you are just looking for reassurance... then this is it. You and your cousin will be fine. If something unusual does happen, because sometimes that can happen, submitting a Support Ticket will solve the issue. You shouldn't worry about it, you'll both be fine.

The reason why forums often have threads around such issues, is 1. When sincere/legitimate people end up with a ban, suspension, etc it can still be distressing, and cause emotion. We often forget there are systems in place to help us, we just might not be aware of them. In Warframe's DE's case, thats to contact Support, and to not make a Forum Topic, as the latter doesn't actually do much. 2. Sometimes people are a little bit deceptive over their situation. Maybe they are a little guilty, but if they omit that part, how are we the forum suppose to know? Maybe they can appeal to us, and use this as leverage. 3. Sometimes people are outright deceptive, and they are guilty, but they don't know how they were tagged as such, and they employ a similar tactic as the second example. "You can't prove something and therefore you have to admit I am right". 4. Someone experiences a string of bad luck, and they struggle with articulating and expressing themselves in a way that can lead to a swift positive resolution. No system is perfect, mistakes can happen. I have been a victim of a wrongful punishment, it can be frustrating, but i knew what avenues were open to me, and how to go about correcting the situation. Sometimes if we are frustrated though, we can take out our anger on the wrong people, double down, start actually acting in a bad way etc etc and even though we were initially innocent or a victim, we act out in a way thats antithetical to our goal. 

The latter situation is the one I find the hardest to deal with, in general, because well its sad. As a person who can talk well, I can avoid a lot of certain problems. I also advocate for people who aren't always the best at expressing themselves or controlling their emotions. If a person doesn't have help though... so my general advice is, just be as transparent and sincere as you can. Oh and polite. At least as far as DE Support etc Forum Admin/moderators. Its their duty to help, but you also have to help them help you. Also remember that whilst you might be sincere, they also have to deal with people who aren't sincere and who lie/deceive, and a lot of those people, are doing their best to try and seem like you... so also try to be self aware when you can. 

Take care and try not to worry about such things. 

46 minutes ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

In my experience, there are two types of people that tend to be overly concerned with such questions. People who have sincere concern with the possibility of being punished/banned (especially if they can be prone to nerves, anxiety over being punished for something out of their control), etc and people who have shady intentions, and are trying to figure out ways to avoid being found out, learn the best excuses and justifications to avoid being found out. Basically get crowd support on ways to possibly get more Plat etc whatever currency/forum manipulation so on, "but how ca DE really tell the difference? Hmm, okay... noted noted... okay but what if" and to be super clear, I definitely think the first type if person exist. Its also just really important for myself, and people to remember... the latter type of person also exists and to try to avoid seeming like we are that person. 

Warframe is going to have a bunch of systems in place to deal with such situations. Automated, manual, ways to investigate further if something is odd or suspicious or otherwise flagged. A lot of trades I have been in would seem shady... if they were my alt, but they aren't. In one context it might seems shady, but when we understand and Warframe understands people are friendly, people play with friends, people play with siblings, people play with partners, its context appropriate. If you play with someone who is in the same house as you, thats not inherently suspicious. If that person is your cousin and they only play when their are Gift of the Lotus events for Rivens, that they trade to you? For Fish? Thats going to be more suspicious. The latter example of a person, will often lean into the idea of "but how does DE know though? My brother could just be odd, our personal specific situation or arrangement is a bit odd, how does DE account for that? Does it just randomly ban innocents? How often are innocents banned? Why isn't DE being transparent with us!!" but there are ways.

The former example, can also sometimes ask such questions too, and I assume that you are this example OP, as in sincere. Can't really go into too much detail, especially since I don't know the ins and out of DE/Warframe exactly or personally, just knowledge and understanding of other systems that are a bit similar, but if you are just looking for reassurance... then this is it. You and your cousin will be fine. If something unusual does happen, because sometimes that can happen, submitting a Support Ticket will solve the issue. You shouldn't worry about it, you'll both be fine.

The reason why forums often have threads around such issues, is 1. When sincere/legitimate people end up with a ban, suspension, etc it can still be distressing, and cause emotion. We often forget there are systems in place to help us, we just might not be aware of them. In Warframe's DE's case, thats to contact Support, and to not make a Forum Topic, as the latter doesn't actually do much. 2. Sometimes people are a little bit deceptive over their situation. Maybe they are a little guilty, but if they omit that part, how are we the forum suppose to know? Maybe they can appeal to us, and use this as leverage. 3. Sometimes people are outright deceptive, and they are guilty, but they don't know how they were tagged as such, and they employ a similar tactic as the second example. "You can't prove something and therefore you have to admit I am right". 4. Someone experiences a string of bad luck, and they struggle with articulating and expressing themselves in a way that can lead to a swift positive resolution. No system is perfect, mistakes can happen. I have been a victim of a wrongful punishment, it can be frustrating, but i knew what avenues were open to me, and how to go about correcting the situation. Sometimes if we are frustrated though, we can take out our anger on the wrong people, double down, start actually acting in a bad way etc etc and even though we were initially innocent or a victim, we act out in a way thats antithetical to our goal. 

The latter situation is the one I find the hardest to deal with, in general, because well its sad. As a person who can talk well, I can avoid a lot of certain problems. I also advocate for people who aren't always the best at expressing themselves or controlling their emotions. If a person doesn't have help though... so my general advice is, just be as transparent and sincere as you can. Oh and polite. At least as far as DE Support etc Forum Admin/moderators. Its their duty to help, but you also have to help them help you. Also remember that whilst you might be sincere, they also have to deal with people who aren't sincere and who lie/deceive, and a lot of those people, are doing their best to try and seem like you... so also try to be self aware when you can. 

Take care and try not to worry about such things. 

If i were to abuse the system i could just crate another acc and start over and not care about ban
But in face of how often i see FOR EXAMPLE chat bans something with drop not being right after staying in mission for LONG time bans and others
I just hardly believe in fair system in warframe for detecting multi acc by 1 person especially when crossplay will come to life

I have everything crafted and max ranked i could get out of this game i swim in plat which i cant spend because what would i buy
Only valuable thing in this game is my acc and its progress and here my concerns come frome

Even if i abuse the system in anyway i will not get anything i dont already own and wont sell it for plat i dont already have too much of
No riven no skin no decoration will make my gameplay life any better so only thing i worry about is getting falsely banned

Im ok with getting banned for doing something wrong since that would be my fault but getting falsely banned and not being able to prove innocence does not sound like fun

1 minute ago, ZeroX4 said:

If i were to abuse the system i could just crate another acc and start over and not care about ban
But in face of how often i see FOR EXAMPLE chat bans something with drop not being right after staying in mission for LONG time bans and others
I just hardly believe in fair system in warframe for detecting multi acc by 1 person especially when crossplay will come to life

I have everything crafted and max ranked i could get out of this game i swim in plat which i cant spend because what would i buy
Only valuable thing in this game is my acc and its progress and here my concerns come frome

Even if i abuse the system in anyway i will not get anything i dont already own and wont sell it for plat i dont already have too much of
No riven no skin no decoration will make my gameplay life any better so only thing i worry about is getting falsely banned

Im ok with getting banned for doing something wrong since that would be my fault but getting falsely banned and not being able to prove innocence does not sound like fun

The frequency you personally witness something doesn't have much merit on its own, unless you have a good understanding of all the factors involved from beginning to end, including the resolution process. Which basically means more data is required. Since I have no first hand experience with DE's systems, I can't really say with definitively how fair it is. Just that I am unaware of anything unfair that wasn't resolved well, and I am aware of situations where someone was lying and misleading to curry public favour, and i am aware of many people having issues, then being told to submit a support ticket, then also I am aware of people who have had issues with support, but I have little to zero knowledge on their circumstance. 

Individuals beliefs are just that. Do you acknowledge that some peoples beliefs can be unreasonable? You should, because they can, so how can we determine which beliefs are more credible or hold more merit? Ultimately its not really about what you personally believe, but about avoiding pitfalls and the best ways to do that. I can sympathise if you have weary beliefs, you may have been treated unfairly in the past, you might put too much faith into certain individuals stories of being unfairly punished, than those that report feeling treated fairly etc 

If your only worry is being falsely banned, then you really don't have to worry. You can now choose to trust me or not, and I won't feel bad if you don't trust me... but thats my best sincere advice. Thats the most important info. The one thing you should take away from all my writings. The other reasons and justifications you use, ehh... the thing about them? Is they don't really make you seem less or more innocent. Both guilty and innocent people try to use reasoning and justify behaviour to make them look a certain way, but most people suck at lying, there are ways to look for patterns that remove the human element/reasoning that players can't control, peoples ideas of what seems like guilty or innocent behaviour is often flawed/misleading which also often determine's how they act. 

Or to put it another way, there are thousands of Warframe players that play with siblings, partners, cousins, who never run into issues. there won't be a huge influx of issues when the mobile change happens (or there might if the relative player base increases but the influx of issues will be proportional to the increase of overall players as it should) . Or if they do, its usually handled quickly and effortlessly. They don't have to worry about anything or wrongful banning because the system isn't that inadequate. If the system was, that would be bad for business, so its in DE's best interest to have systems that do detect exploits, but in a as fair way as possible to avoid punishing actually innocent people. Its mostly pretty simple, but if a person doesn't understand such systems... then they often overthink and overcomplicate it. They fall victim to certain biases, worries, and thats even when they are innocent. When they are guilty or lacking in transparency... for example, many people who abuse systems, don't do it for huge gain, sometimes its actually more of a personality issue. Trying to demonstrate innocence by appealing to the idea that they won't benefit is flawed, because there can be other motivating compulsions. An innocent or guilty person assuming that this is a way to gauge guilt or innocence may not realised how flawed they are being, on the other hand a person who does know this, may also be innocent/guilty and can apply their knowledge accordingly. 

i use my knowledge to try and help people, for example, but then to any would be scammers who are reading our exchange, its also a kind of advice in a way. Don't try and use reasons for behaviour against people who spend all day interacting with innocent and guilty people, they have better intuition with such things usually. Reassess your ideas about what behaviour is or isn't guilty/innocent, in case you are wrong (and generally speaking, we usually are) but then also realise a lot of it is out of your hands. Except most scammers that are the type to get to my advice and be willing to apply it, probably already know. Its not rocket science or anything. 

1 hour ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

If your only worry is being falsely banned, then you really don't have to worry. You can now choose to trust me or not,

Thats the issue here its not that i dont trust you i never was banned for staying too long in a mission but on other hand never stayed longer than 1h
I never had negative plat balance because i dont trade that much amounts of plat
I never was chat banned even so i once when wanted to form a squad for sentient ship i wrote H sentient sh!t farm

Yet i see ppl coming here looking for help because they were banned for reasons mentioned above rightfully but most of the time falsely as they claim
And thats not counting ppl who know they wont find help here and go straight to support

And i just cant believe they woke up 1 day and said to themselves "hey why not make post about being falsely banned even so i am not"
Even if half of them are rightfully banned it means you me or any1 else can 1 day be in other half

We all should be concern just because something never happened to you does not mean it will never happen

So its not that i dont trust you issue here i see loop hole in the system that could affect me badly 

1 minute ago, ZeroX4 said:

Thats the issue here its not that i dont trust you i never was banned for staying too long in a mission but on other hand never stayed longer than 1h
I never had negative plat balance because i dont trade that much amounts of plat
I never was chat banned even so i once when wanted to form a squad for sentient ship i wrote H sentient sh!t farm

Yet i see ppl coming here looking for help because they were banned for reasons mentioned above rightfully but most of the time falsely as they claim
And thats not counting ppl who know they wont find help here and go straight to support

And i just cant believe they woke up 1 day and said to themselves "hey why not make post about being falsely banned even so i am not"
Even if half of them are rightfully banned it means you me or any1 else can 1 day be in other half

We all should be concern just because something never happened to you does not mean it will never happen

So its not that i dont trust you issue here i see loop hole in the system that could affect me badly 

Its noble and admirable that you are considerate of the people who come here looking for help. You have to be careful though, because you are creating a false dilemma and a false equivocation. You are trying to assign a motivation to justify behaviour yes? Are you good at assigning behaviour to peoples actions? Then using the idea of probability to support an unlikely scenario. 

Of course a person randomly deciding to make a post about being falsely banned after waking up, doesn't sound credible, but its usually more complicated than that. Like for example, we often get people who ask if they can buy the Premium Access multiple times. Premium Access is pretty expensive, and sometimes people are like... whats the point though? You don't need two Gara Prime...? Except what some people don't realise, is that the Premium Access gives you a lot of Discounted Plat. Its more economical to get Play that way than paying for Plat (unless maybe you are on PC and get a Discount/Voucher) so... hence, many people naturally think, well... even though I don't really want two Gara Prime, and PA is expensive, its technically cheaper to get more Platinum this way... so is that okay? In this instance its not, in regards to Warframe and PA, However it is easy to see why people might think its okay, especially if they are newer to Warframe. After all DE still gets real world money right? Except its more complicated than that... but if you have someone who is a bit... lets say entitled? Who believes Warframe is a scam, and they should be allowed to buy 2 of the same PA, and they create an alt account and... and then they get found out, but they still don't really understand the situation, but they want to get it fixed in a way that favours them, and they see an opportunity to do it in the forums... 

People are killed by cows. Not so many that people should live in fear of being killed by a cow. Not even Farmers should be too concerned. If you happen to interact with cows a lot, you should be reasonably cautious, and know certain things about their behaviour. My point isn't that you should or shouldn't be concerned with what happens to other people, my point is that if you are sincere (and to be honest the longer we converse the more you either seem 1. Way too worried about a slim chance punishment that won't occur - in which case, I am sorry, you have my empathy. I really wish there was a way I could alleviate your worries and concern. Or 2. You are just playing devils advocate) - but if you are sincere, then you may be undermining how "easy" it is to resolve situations where people are unfairly punished, and you may give too much credence into scenarios that you don't have good info on, beside sources that tend to be biased towards their own ends (which also isn't a bad thing, but as far as transparency and fairness, its important to acknowledge and be aware of) 

Also I already said that something like this has happened to me. I was a victim of an unfair punishment. Not with DE/Warframe, another website. I used the appropriate channels and got this issue resolved favourably. Not only that, I help people in actual situations, where stuff goes wrong (again not with DE/Warframe) but actual situations, with actual specifics, not vague abstracts. All these people you mentioned, you ever get in contact and help them out from start to finish? 

How about this? If you actually get "unfairly" banned from DE? Bookmark this topic and come message me, and I will help you. 

22 hours ago, ZeroX4 said:

I meant using 2 different accounts to play in a same squad doing whatever

Oh, you mean like farming Kuva, Steel Essence or whatever with your "cousin".

Pretty creative.

1. You are safe (invisible) untill some point. My buddy maintained alt for riven storage. But get ban only after large plat transaction. For the reasoning of real money trades.

2. Anyway as mentioned before, you are not allowed to interact with alts. There should be no problems in playing with brothers.

3. There is no auto bans for this (unlike for turbo farm) so far. But if worked on DE, it just should be check for "unfair trades" or ammount of trades with any same person. So, if you are just playing, without suspicious interaction - you are good. Dunno how else it can be automated.

-----------------------------------------------

I've watched last stream and Rebb told us "we don't know what we gonna do with unique cosmetic such as Tennogen". But the fun part is plat economy aka in-game trades is just another can of worms. Not only two dimentional traders, but discounts at the first place. I believe DE will just ended with no cross-trades allowed. So you are totally safe.

1 hour ago, Surbusken said:

"Playing with yourself"?

Unfortunate connotations there skipper, I think you were looking for "dual-boxing" or "multi-boxing" as the industry nomenclature.

Playing with yourself is a whole other activity entirely.

In my country there is a saying or telling or whatever "everybody understand, what they have in mind"  ┐ --_--  ┐

49 minutes ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

Its noble and admirable that you are considerate of the people who come here looking for help. You have to be careful though, because you are creating a false dilemma and a false equivocation. You are trying to assign a motivation to justify behaviour yes? Are you good at assigning behaviour to peoples actions? Then using the idea of probability to support an unlikely scenario. 

Of course a person randomly deciding to make a post about being falsely banned after waking up, doesn't sound credible, but its usually more complicated than that. Like for example, we often get people who ask if they can buy the Premium Access multiple times. Premium Access is pretty expensive, and sometimes people are like... whats the point though? You don't need two Gara Prime...? Except what some people don't realise, is that the Premium Access gives you a lot of Discounted Plat. Its more economical to get Play that way than paying for Plat (unless maybe you are on PC and get a Discount/Voucher) so... hence, many people naturally think, well... even though I don't really want two Gara Prime, and PA is expensive, its technically cheaper to get more Platinum this way... so is that okay? In this instance its not, in regards to Warframe and PA, However it is easy to see why people might think its okay, especially if they are newer to Warframe. After all DE still gets real world money right? Except its more complicated than that... but if you have someone who is a bit... lets say entitled? Who believes Warframe is a scam, and they should be allowed to buy 2 of the same PA, and they create an alt account and... and then they get found out, but they still don't really understand the situation, but they want to get it fixed in a way that favours them, and they see an opportunity to do it in the forums... 

People are killed by cows. Not so many that people should live in fear of being killed by a cow. Not even Farmers should be too concerned. If you happen to interact with cows a lot, you should be reasonably cautious, and know certain things about their behaviour. My point isn't that you should or shouldn't be concerned with what happens to other people, my point is that if you are sincere (and to be honest the longer we converse the more you either seem 1. Way too worried about a slim chance punishment that won't occur - in which case, I am sorry, you have my empathy. I really wish there was a way I could alleviate your worries and concern. Or 2. You are just playing devils advocate) - but if you are sincere, then you may be undermining how "easy" it is to resolve situations where people are unfairly punished, and you may give too much credence into scenarios that you don't have good info on, beside sources that tend to be biased towards their own ends (which also isn't a bad thing, but as far as transparency and fairness, its important to acknowledge and be aware of) 

Also I already said that something like this has happened to me. I was a victim of an unfair punishment. Not with DE/Warframe, another website. I used the appropriate channels and got this issue resolved favourably. Not only that, I help people in actual situations, where stuff goes wrong (again not with DE/Warframe) but actual situations, with actual specifics, not vague abstracts. All these people you mentioned, you ever get in contact and help them out from start to finish? 

How about this? If you actually get "unfairly" banned from DE? Bookmark this topic and come message me, and I will help you. 

Look you missed the point
Being falsely banned is not end of the world
What is a real problem is our options to prove we were falsely banned and if i will someday get banned
Even calling you directly on a phone and asking for help what will give me if support wont listen to my evidence of not using 2 accs to play in same squad?

43 minutes ago, -JT-_-R3W1ND said:

Oh, you mean like farming Kuva, Steel Essence or whatever with your "cousin".

Pretty creative.

1. You are safe (invisible) untill some point. My buddy maintained alt for riven storage. But get ban only after large plat transaction. For the reasoning of real money trades.

2. Anyway as mentioned before, you are not allowed to interact with alts. There should be no problems in playing with brothers.

3. There is no auto bans for this (unlike for turbo farm) so far. But if worked on DE, it just should be check for "unfair trades" or ammount of trades with any same person. So, if you are just playing, without suspicious interaction - you are good. Dunno how else it can be automated.

-----------------------------------------------

I've watched last stream and Rebb told us "we don't know what we gonna do with unique cosmetic such as Tennogen". But the fun part is plat economy aka in-game trades is just another can of worms. Not only two dimentional traders, but discounts at the first place. I believe DE will just ended with no cross-trades allowed. So you are totally safe.

There should be no problem? What part of FALSELY you dont understand?

But on other hand "should" and "won't" are 2 different things
I mean like really dont you see maybe it wont happen to me but maybe to 1 of you and support wont listen to your explanations

I think many ppl here would be just find making new acc and grinding their way trough if that happen
And with upcoming crossplay i believe there will be many ppl that will care to exploit the system because as someone from blizzard said "come on dont you have mobile phones?"
I dont need to use 2 accs to get more crap but many ppl most likely do and will
And most likely steps to prevent it from happening will be more strict
Like look how much more auto chat bans we have from added sentences nezha is prime example (wille in that case you get what you deserve)
A little bit of imagination guys thats all maybe i am 100% WRONG i wish i am 100% wrong here and no1 will suffer any false bans from that
But what if im not? What if you will be 1 of that players falsely banned and support wont trust your evidence?
I think its worth to at least think about it 

3 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

In my country there is a saying or telling or whatever "everybody understand, what they have in mind"  ┐ --_--  ┐

Look you missed the point
Being falsely banned is not end of the world
What is a real problem is our options to prove we were falsely banned and if i will someday get banned
Even calling you directly on a phone and asking for help what will give me if support wont listen to my evidence of not using 2 accs to play in same squad?

Oh cool, thank you for sharing it with me. Can you elaborate what it means more? 

I might have missed the point, or is it possible that you feel frustrated? 

You wouldn't have to call me directly on a phone, the reason why I say, contact me, is because I am good at dealing with support type services and people who are trying to make appeals. You say support won't listen to you... is this just an assumption you have? Or has this happened already? 

9 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

This would be a dictionary definition.

It leaves exactly zero room for interpretation.

But hey, if you would rather save face and walk around town throwing around sexual innuendo, go for it. If your ego insists who am I to get in the way.

39 minutes ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

Oh cool, thank you for sharing it with me. Can you elaborate what it means more? 

I might have missed the point, or is it possible that you feel frustrated? 

You wouldn't have to call me directly on a phone, the reason why I say, contact me, is because I am good at dealing with support type services and people who are trying to make appeals. You say support won't listen to you... is this just an assumption you have? Or has this happened already? 

Ive seen many ppl come here to forums looking for help after being falsely banned because support didnt believe them
I dont say it will happen to me you or any1 but WHAT IF?
I didnt see that ppl getting any help only their topics being locked with "forums are unable to help you" and yeah forums wont but thats like leaving someone with a problem and saying "no help here gtfo"

36 minutes ago, Surbusken said:

This would be a dictionary definition.

It leaves exactly zero room for interpretation.

But hey, if you would rather save face and walk around town throwing around sexual innuendo, go for it. If your ego insists who am I to get in the way.

HAHAHAHA
Id say if even ONE person smiled looking at the tittle then in my eyse it was worth it
bCjRK5a.jpg

8 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

Ive seen many ppl come here to forums looking for help after being falsely banned because support didnt believe them
I dont say it will happen to me you or any1 but WHAT IF?
I didnt see that ppl getting any help only their topics being locked with "forums are unable to help you" and yeah forums wont but thats like leaving someone with a problem and saying "no help here gtfo"

There are a lot of people that claim the Earth is flat, should we believe them? Thats rhetorical, because thats not to say that I don't think anyone has never been falsely banned, I tactually think many have, but if there is just one example? You can point to? To demonstrate this? See thats the issue about "what ifs" what if every person you saw who claimed they were wrongly banned, were actually banned legitimately, and they weren't transparent about it? 

This is why I talk about specifics. You can't help abstract hypothetical people in maybe what if situations. You can only help people in actual situations. Otherwise you just become a concern troll. The biggest issue is people who aren't guilty but aren't good at communicating that. Hence why in much more important real life scenarios, countries have people that advocate or represent people to make cases for them. 

Forums moderators aren't able to help you over issues that need to go to support. You expect them to lie and say that they can help when they can't? Look, if you want to live in perpetual concern that DE is going to ban you, I tried explaining why you shouldn't, and even offered to help for peace of mind, I am not really sure what else I can do to try and help or reassure you, if you seem adamant on focusing on abstract hypotheticals and other random people who seem more willing to believe despite not knowing anything about them. Maybe you are trying to create a self fulfilling prophecy? In any case good luck and take care! 

Archived