Cleared C drive cache

Fresh install

PC Configuration:

Windows 10 x64

MPG X570 Gaming Edge WiFi (MS-7C37)

AMD Ryzen 5 3600Mhz 6-Core

16GB RAM

Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti

I have no clue why I can't run an ancient game on a PC well overqualified for it.... Help?

Checked your fans and internals? Is it hotter than normal where you are right now?

Just asking as I had a few seemingly random crashes a couple months ago that turned out to be my rig overheating while playing.

Fans were clogged af and we were in the middle of a heatwave at the time.

Overheating is probably NOT the issue.

There are plenty of complaints about high CPU load on caching new environments.

Previously, I was hitting about 30-40% load and 10%-ish idle, since the sisters of parvos update its up to 100% while on load, and around 50% on idle.

Temps are always below 64°C (only CPU at 70ish, while that heavy 100% load).

Also to mention, whenever someone joins a session (you being a host or client, neither does matter), the game will freeze for a short period, thinking, that you will get a BSoD, and suddenly bashing up the frozen animation and winding your gamespeed to the "current time" it should have been without the freezing. This is the same (and still existing) bug with those elemental parkour mods (those with 12 mod capacity cost), whenever I pick em up, the game freezes briefly.

Never had a crash so far (after switching away in 2015 from this awkwardly bad programmed fullscreen disease of DE).

25 minutes ago, iHeuksal said:

Overheating is probably NOT the issue.

There are plenty of complaints about high CPU load on caching new environments.

Previously, I was hitting about 30-40% load and 10%-ish idle, since the sisters of parvos update its up to 100% while on load, and around 50% on idle.

Temps are always below 64°C (only CPU at 70ish, while that heavy 100% load).

Also to mention, whenever someone joins a session (you being a host or client, neither does matter), the game will freeze for a short period, thinking, that you will get a BSoD, and suddenly bashing up the frozen animation and winding your gamespeed to the "current time" it should have been without the freezing. This is the same (and still existing) bug with those elemental parkour mods (those with 12 mod capacity cost), whenever I pick em up, the game freezes briefly.

Never had a crash so far (after switching away in 2015 from this awkwardly bad programmed fullscreen disease of DE).

This is what solves that kind of problems in my case idk if it will work for you

Go to any folder and in address bar type %appdata% and hit enter
Go up 1 folder and go to LOCAL > WARFRAME
Now MOVE (do not copy) Download and Crashes folder to FOR EXAMPLE desktop or documents
Now just launch the game and let it update itself with new files

Few tips
Keep original Download and Crashes folders just in case
If that dont help try to go borderless instead of fullscreen
Also try standalone instead of steam version if you are using one

GL

Archived