Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steel Path Ropalyst Time Out

Madkap

The time out for the steel path ropalyst should be doubled.

Finding squads to do a lot of the steel path boss nodes is difficult, so they have to be solo'd. The steel path ropalyst's proto-shield slows down the fight so much that the mission times out with a "Mission Failure Imminent, Kill all remaining targets" warning. I got to the third reactor and this happened.

DE, please double the time out time for the steel path version.

24 minutes ago, Madkap said:

The time out for the steel path ropalyst should be doubled.

Finding squads to do a lot of the steel path boss nodes is difficult, so they have to be solo'd. The steel path ropalyst's proto-shield slows down the fight so much that the mission times out with a "Mission Failure Imminent, Kill all remaining targets" warning. I got to the third reactor and this happened.

DE, please double the time out time for the steel path version.

I wasn't even aware this could happen... How long are you fighting this thing?

I'm pretty sure every mission in the game has that timer (its apparently triggered by not killing anything for a while), but it only comes up in potentially-long boss fights like Lephantis and Ropalolyst at high levels. It really does feel like total crap to just have a mission end for no reason other than "game says you're not going fast enough".

The system feels like an ancient relic and should just be removed entirely.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Madkap:

1-7-7. I guess I'm just not familiar with the reset mechanics. I wasn't killing any of the other enemies.

I think that amp is not suited well against ropa because it rarely gets so close to use the 7 scaffold effectively. My amp of choice for ropa is a 727, both can dish out some serious multihits: 7 prism when it gets really close to you and 2 scaffold for long ranged shots. There is a spot at near the head where you can get some nice multihits with a 2 scaffold.

Yeah, imo, I just did SP Ropalopalyst about a week ago. I just asked from help from recruiting chat and eventually (took awhile of asking) another guy offered to help me with the mission. Even with us 2, neither of us had particularly great amps, the mission still took a long time, but we got it done first try.

I remember that happening to me the first time I encountered the Ropalolyst in SP. I was solo as well. I does suck being engaged in a challenging boss fight and getting kicked from the mission despite actively playing. Turned what would have been a a good experience and win into a frustration.

Archived