Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why my Tenet Envoy scoring 0% accuracy in mission result?

Dr.Evergreen

Question

I don't mean it has poor precision, it's a good weapon that I love. I'm talking about just some numbers on 'VIEW STAT' menu when I complete a mission.

I know most trigger-held weapons having 0% accuracy on result screen, but Tenet Envoy is a projectile weapon, which mean it should 100% on direct hit.

I tested Kuva Ogris and it scores 100% and Kuva Bramma results over 150% for me, but Arca Plasmor and Tenet Envoy gives 0%, even with projectile speed, punch through mod -to confirm its direct hit-, and multishots, both zoomed and hip-fired. Do you guys have same 0%? It's not even a problem for gameplay you know, but kinda annoying to me.

5 answers to this question

hace 16 horas, Dr.Evergreen dijo:

I don't mean it has poor precision, it's a good weapon that I love. I'm talking about just some numbers on 'VIEW STAT' menu when I complete a mission.

I know most trigger-held weapons having 0% accuracy on result screen, but Tenet Envoy is a projectile weapon, which mean it should 100% on direct hit.

I tested Kuva Ogris and it scores 100% and Kuva Bramma results over 150% for me, but Arca Plasmor and Tenet Envoy gives 0%, even with projectile speed, punch through mod -to confirm its direct hit-, and multishots, both zoomed and hip-fired. Do you guys have same 0%? It's not even a problem for gameplay you know, but kinda annoying to me.

First of all, accuracy most of the times isn't considered if you don't hit an enemy with the actual projectile. Second, its common that u get 0%, because the envoy has the homing mechanic which kinda makes the whole accuracy thing a bit buggy. And abt the message above, getting 400% accuracy isn't a bug, accuracy is calculated via hits/shot. If you got a weapon with punch through and u hit 2 enemies with 1 bullet thats 200% accuracy. And vauban can get over 1k accuracy with his nail orb, as you "shoot" it once and it hits many enemies with bullets

Archived