Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I left when RailJack was put in and now im back and need help.

Eisenbeis

Question

I left a while back and now iv returned and I have a few questions.

I never been good at moding my weapons and Im not doing the damage want to do. I thing I missed a melee update so I wanted to ask if there was a new standard for moding Melee, Primary, and Secondary. Like what mods are used for most weapons. Same go's for Warframe's.

I cant seam to find a good resource for moding and the like. Also any tips for a returning player would be lovely.

Thank you for your time reading this.

8 answers to this question

There is a lot to chip away at. Building the railjack, the new kuva/tenet weapon additions (you get the tenet melee weapons thru a drop in railjack void storms).

The galvanized mods mentioned (melee wasn’t nerfed to the point that it is worse than guns now, still better lol) from arbitration store.

Steel path arcanes (for primary and secondary) that drop from the acolytes. 

the various new frames and primes. 

was the helminth system out last time you played? If not there is getting one base frame of each type to give to helminth, then playing around with mixing abilities. 

8 minutes ago, Gibsonx said:

There is a lot to chip away at. Building the railjack, the new kuva/tenet weapon additions (you get the tenet melee weapons thru a drop in railjack void storms).

The galvanized mods mentioned (melee wasn’t nerfed to the point that it is worse than guns now, still better lol) from arbitration store.

Steel path arcanes (for primary and secondary) that drop from the acolytes. 

the various new frames and primes. 

was the helminth system out last time you played? If not there is getting one base frame of each type to give to helminth, then playing around with mixing abilities. 

I dont remember helminth but I did read up about that. I dont do clan stuff all that much so I dont think ill enjoy railjack all that much. I just did the heart of Demos so Ill probly mess around with Helminth soon. Thanks for your time :D

8 hours ago, Eisenbeis said:

I dont do clan stuff all that much so I dont think ill enjoy railjack all that much.

RJ is not related to clan: you can visit the Saturn Relay for a "public drydock" now. Also you don't need to play with clanmates to play RJ.

Archived