Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why the drop pools so unrewarding

(XBOX)Harbinger XK5

5 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

because the farm would become unbalanced. While i get your point about Endo, i still have tons of endo anyway. If SP became too generous with endo, then it has the reverse effect of making endo even more meaningless. Any reward that becomes common loses its value. So yeah, while the huge increase in Endo might seem great at first, it will quickly make any other Endo reward superfluous. 

Why not to something similar to arbitration contrary to what most people seem to think i believe arbitration is more or less reasonable with it's drop pool. why not shift some of arbitrations drop pools i.e endo maybe some of it's arcane to steel path or add newer content to the rotations. the copy paste of everything in this game is beginning to get tiresome and ridiculous.

2 hours ago, Zimzala said:
7 hours ago, (XBOX)Harbinger XK5 said:

simps

Ah your true colors.

Bye Bye.

I'm just calling it as I see it, from my perspective you're defending something silly makes you look like one. your argument has done nothing but loop around in circles without giving any kind of solutions it's just you saying DE put it like that so don't argue with it. 

Archived