Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I still have duplicate Ephemeras

only.my.RAILGUN.

According to the patch notes of Update 30.7: 

引用

• Removed the ability to collect duplicate Ephemeras. 
    • Ephemeras now abide by the “one per person” rule that other cosmetic items follow. And thus clearing out the unnecessary inventory clutter.
    • A script will run upon first login after updating to remove existing duplicates. 

These duplicate Ephemeras should be removed. 

BUT now I still have duplicate Vengeful Flame Ephemeras and Solena Ephemeras.

Warframe0287.jpg?width=872&height=374

Warframe0288.jpg?width=872&height=374

• 3 weeks later...

DE really needs to do a blanket fix on all duplicate cosmetics.

My sigil inventory looks like this:

Spoiler

Warframe0270.jpg

From when they changed sigils to a drop instead of rewarding them to you upon killing a boss for the first time (I'm assuming probably because you needed to be the one that got the kill for it to register, which was making getting boss sigils difficult in a group) and they failed to account for the fact that people who already had them would be able to pick them up. While that bug was active Baro happened to have brought a stalker beacon for the first time since they added the smoking body ephemura to the game. So anyone that wanted that ephemera badly enough to buy a bunch of beacons STILL has an inventory that looks like this. It looks this way in customization too.

Support told me if they deleted them from my inventory it could corrupt my player data. So they couldn't do anything about it. It's been like this for nearly 2 years. I've made several posts about it. They also said they were "aware of the bug".

I also have a duplicate ash prime helmet from the tennocon stream that gave that out.

All they need to do is make them stack. and implement an ability to sell only duplicates. But they won't.

Archived