Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

CROSSHAIR

DeViL711

Question

7 answers to this question

I wish railjack had its own section for the crosshair colour, the one I use ingame the one in railjack is hard to see against the backdrop of space and everything that's going on, even adding a bold setting would make it easier to see, or even allow us to change the crosshair to suit the player.

8 hours ago, (PSN)Claudija said:

Yes we can change the crosshairs shape, at least if using a controller.

1 Go to Options

2 Select UI Customisation

3 Select Controller Cursor

You can then freely choose one of 12 styles for your crosshairs

You can change the cursor color here too.

oo note here: Pistol crosshairs when using a Glaive still seem to prefer the white ring design when I used Pathocyst+Furis earlier but the Prisma Tetra did use the crosshairs I shared with you how I set it.

When using the above advice to change the Mission item colors I do want to share DE's advice which provided with the UI Coloration states they recommend tweaking this in an actual mission so you can see it in the field and know when you have it exactly how you wish

9 hours ago, (PSN)Claudija said:

Yes we can change the crosshairs shape, at least if using a controller.

1 Go to Options

2 Select UI Customisation

3 Select Controller Cursor

You can then freely choose one of 12 styles for your crosshairs

You can change the cursor color here too.

On PC that allows us to change the cursor and colour we see in menus and when clicking to hack a console ingame, so with a controller you can change the actual weapon crosshair reticle? or did I miss read your post.

10 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

On PC that allows us to change the cursor and colour we see in menus and when clicking to hack a console ingame, so with a controller you can change the actual weapon crosshair reticle? or did I miss read your post.

Ahh it seems I mixed up the menu cursor with reticle. In mission now my odd star cursor is not present it only appears on menus. Apologies to everyone it really did seem to change yesterday but here in Telesto, Ember's holding the Prisma Tetra and my menu cursor is not on screen bar menus, this is my error having checked it right now.

Menu cursor we can change on console, crosshair we can only color edit...

Apologies again everyone

Archived