Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

After the 2nd Dream. A new Quest: "THE STALKER" 

Mission is to save the stalker. As a plot twist. To save him for real and make him an ally. Freeing him from his destiny to kill. Grasping him out of the sentient hands. His hatred to himself... Because he couldn't save his loved ones. The stalker was once a Tenno himself... But blinded by his hatred towards the killer that killed his parents and eventually his husband/wife children. The stalker was forced to go with the pact that was offered to him by the sentients to fullfill his revenge. Becoming able to avenge, paying the price with working for the sentients as a soldier. "To cure the system" as was told to him. Not knowing that would mean killing innocent Tenno as well... Which led the Stalker not wanting to kill us in the first place... The Stalker hesitated to kill... But eventually had to because he got sabotaged with several punishments whenever he didn't listn to the sentients... Growing his hatred towards himself. Yet it still sees light... Because it still hopes we can find a way out for the Stalker. We ARE STALKERS ONLY HOPE!

Just let us feel and think once more... "Why did the Stalker spare us, what made him into such a strong hateful being... What blinds him..." And more inportant... "What PAIN do we still have to understand to forgive the Stalker..."

Give us the option.... To SPARE the Stalker.... an create a FORGIVEN ENEMY .... and give the option... to KILL a FALLEN ALLY....

Both choices... a choice of Life and Death. See who is pure under our players... See their true Identity... Reveal them. With this... And grow Our Lore Once MORE

Would you not forgive your Brother...

Umbra... As you have known yoir little brothers path. . .  As you tried to save him... Yet his soul became dark... He didn't wanted to hear yoir voice... Yet you didn't lost your hope for him either, did you? 

As you tried to hold his hand in Cetus... But he ripped himself away.... out of your graps... leaving you speechless there... Stalker had already fallen too far to be able to forgive himself... Let's find him... Let's bring him back home! COME BACK HOME TO US. 

And so we go on a journey with Excalibur Umbra once more... This time to safe his brother... The only family left... Yet hid his true identity for the Stalker... Because he is afraid that The Stalker (Umbra's brother) might kill him by accident. The Stalker would be afraid that the sentients were playing again with his feelings, his heart... Umbra knew that it would just not yet be the right time to reveal himself... Unless we Tenno opened the Stalkers Eyes once more... his pain and agony should be released first... before entering a safe state allowing Umbra to reveal himself to the stalker and reunite as family... Once more... United as One

P.S.

This is just an example of what I would love to see happening... Since I always fight to forgive as many people irl... even those that tortured me on body and soul. In fsmilt and friends we all have foes... yet by forgiving i found out... that they could change... since then my faith in humanity was restored to its fullest. And i will not close my eyes to anyone that seeks my attention to have a safe place... as long as they search for it... as long as they want to change... as long as they see a light. As long as they are HERE. There is ALWAYS HOPE to CHANGE💯🖤🌅

Archived