Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Primed mod ideas?

TzXtetriC

Actually, could be an idea to have many different umbral mods, but with the limitation that we can only ever put 3 at most into one build. So there would still be an element of decision making, rather than just pumping more and more power on top of power.

14 hours ago, TzXtetriC said:

Wouldnt it be nice to have:
Primed stretch?
Primed Streamline?
Primed transient fortitude? Blind rage?
Or Primed maiming strike?

Post your ideas and why!

Can you think of anything that isn't Just more Power Creep ? 😐...

Like Primed Warm Coat 

WarmCoatModU145.png

Oh hey look what Google search turned up 😮:

12 hours ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

7t7Y8JJ.png

I love it... Would buy 10 Of These ♥️ !!!

14 hours ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

Umbral Redirection

14 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

With shield gating in its current state, would anyone but Hildryn really even want that mod? 

I know I would 😝...

12 hours ago, (NSW)Greybones said:

I’m not sure what problem these additional prime mods would be solving? Far as I can tell most people would just use them to bolster already powerful builds and then say that that’s what we’re supposed to do, and that we’re supposed to use the builds that make the most of the mods. If there’s an expectation that it would free us up to use different mods, I’m not entirely sure where that expectation is coming from if they just end up being in mandatory combinations

Exactly.... OP has absolutely no imagination whatsoever 😐...

I might not have room to Actually put it on... But Primed Hush is definitely much better than Han Primed Power Creep.... 😝.

12 hours ago, trst said:

Yeah, no. Primed powercreep mods wouldn't actually add anything to the game other than more overkill.

If we are to get more I'd rather them be things like Moblize or niche mods that never see use like Vigorous Swap or Provoked. At least those might find use in enabling some different builds rather than just inflating numbers for no reason.

I wouldn't be onboard with Primed Mobilize simply because it doesnt have the Elemental Flourishes that the other Bullet Jump Mods have....

Primed Patagium would be Dope though.... I can already hear the Loki Master Race breathing Intensifying 😱...

I'd rather add more combinations of corrupted mods. Like Narrowminded is +duration -range, we could have +duration -strength for example. Or +range -efficiency, +range -duration and so on ... Priming regular mods with no drawbacks like streamline and stretch would destroy things like fleeting expertise and overextended. 

Archived