Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(FIXED) PSA: Investigating Server Issues in the South-East Asia Region

[DE]Zach

Hey Tenno,

We are investigating issues regarding login in the South-East Asia region. Thank you to those who sent in reports.

We are working on a fix to re-establish connections to our Tenno in the affected areas, and we will update you here with the most current information!

If you are having login issues, please contact our support with your logs! You can find your logs by following these instructions: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200182250-What-information-should-I-give-when-submitting-a-ticket-

Sorry for the inconvenience!

EDIT 12/6/2021 @ 10:44am ET: We have narrowed it down to a specific ISP issue and are monitoring if this is something we can fix on our end. It is possible the specific ISP will need to provide fixes.

EDIT 12/8/2021 @ 9:03am ET: The issue has been fixed. If you are still unable to login please contact our support.

EDIT 12/9/2021 @ 3:12pm ET: The issue has resurfaced. We are investigating and checking if this is something we can fix on our end, but is possible it needs to be fixed by the specific ISP akin to last time!

EDIT 12/13/2021 @ 9:08am ET: According to reports, the issue has been fixed. If you had purchased a booster and was unable to use it during this time, please contact our support with the details.

EDIT 12/13/2021 @ 12:41pm ET: It appears the issue is back. Again, we will investigate what we can do but the issue may need to be fixed by the aforementioned ISPs. Sorry Tenno. <3 

EDIT 12/17/2021 @ 11:06am ET: Again, the issue seems to have resolved itself. Please send us a ticket to our support team if you are still experiencing login issues!

Still down but glad to know it's an actual thing and wasn't just me. Unfortunate that this had to happen after I had just bought a resource booster though. 😭 Hopefully it gets back up real soon.

Oh and if it's a problem that can only be fixed on their end, I do hope your technical team can communicate with them directly though. I reckon if a few of us did contact them about the issue ourselves, their customer service wouldn't be able to understand it especially since it seemingly only affects one game.

If you guys can't log in at all, I'd recommend temporarily using a VPN while waiting, depending on the quality, maybe you guys can even join multiplayer! If not, even with a bad connection to a vpn it personally only effects the menus and loading screen stuff in my case. That is, IF solo, since that Warframe is peer to peer, we can do solo content without much hassle.

Just don't do trading, buying, or market things in general while using it, I don't know the rules to that sort of stuff in regards to using VPNs, so let's be safe.

58 minutes ago, PhilTheNoot said:

If you guys can't log in at all, I'd recommend temporarily using a VPN while waiting for PLTD to fix or clarify whatever's going on, depending on the quality, maybe you guys can even join multiplayer! If not, even with a bad connection to a vpn it personally only effects the menus and loading screen stuff in my case. That is, IF solo, since that Warframe is peer to peer, we can do solo content without much hassle.

Just don't do trading, buying, or market things in general while using it, I don't know the rules to that sort of stuff in regards to using VPNs, so let's be safe.

being a PS4 player, I don't know how vpn work on consoles.

Archived