Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

exact release time for the new war?

SmokinDice

Question

Hey guys, sorry I am very busy at the moment and a quick google search didn't really help.

is there an exact time for when the update will be available for download on the 15th? I would love to shedule around the release so I can immediatly start palying.

I even took a day off on thursday and friday ^^

if not, is there a time at which these updates usually drop? maybe someone can help. thanks :)

8 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, Fallen77 said:

Why be in such a rush ?

The update is not going anywhere, you won't miss it

hype my man!

I need to do some work that day and would like to know when I should head home. :) I definitly want to start right away. I waited 3 years for this. :D can't wait even a second longer than it needs to be.

also I am from europe, so I dont know if it will even launch on the 15th for me, or if it is late at night or something.

il y a 19 minutes, SmokinDice a dit :

hype my man!

I need to do some work that day and would like to know when I should head home. :) I definitly want to start right away. I waited 3 years for this. :D can't wait even a second longer than it needs to be.

also I am from europe, so I dont know if it will even launch on the 15th for me, or if it is late at night or something.

Eh, I just assume updates come out the day after for us EU folks, so there's no false hope.

But maybe someone will be able to give you a better answer.

There is zero way of knowing for sure, but as it's a multi-platform release, it's safe to say the code is pretty much done already.  Anything other than a morning release would either be catastrophic failures or administrative failures -- neither of which are off the table.  Still, if I were the gambling type, I'd put my money on 9am (Eastern Time Zone, where the studio is at) but I'd only give myself like 40% confidence.

23 hours ago, mkah_mvet said:

There is zero way of knowing for sure, but as it's a multi-platform release, it's safe to say the code is pretty much done already.  Anything other than a morning release would either be catastrophic failures or administrative failures -- neither of which are off the table.  Still, if I were the gambling type, I'd put my money on 9am (Eastern Time Zone, where the studio is at) but I'd only give myself like 40% confidence.

I agree the update will probably be released as early as possible.

Archived