Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feedback Orphix Railjack

xMarvin732

I've been trying to do this multiple times now and i just can recommend anyone to search a group for it in Recruit Chat.
I am at Erato right now on Veil Proxima and Its the Orphix mission, you can't use your Warframes, Operator are squishy and you have to use Necramech to defeat them pretty much.
Everytime i went into the Orphix mission, everyone has always been going around in Operator, not having any idea what to do and dying and at the end, failing the mission.

I had the idea as feedback, to bind the random fallen necramechs to anyone who don't have a Necramech in the mission, because whenever you get out of the Necramech, and get too far away, you cant just switch back into the Necramech like you can with the Warframe.

Or make having a Necramech as a requirement to do the mission.

47 minutes ago, xMarvin732 said:

I had the idea as feedback, to bind the random fallen necramechs to anyone who don't have a Necramech in the mission, because whenever you get out of the Necramech, and get too far away, you cant just switch back into the Necramech like you can with the Warframe

Surely they can find their own broken mechs. The broken mechs tend to be useless, you probably want people to have to bring their own.

It is fairly hard solo, but easy in a group. That is assuming the group knows what to do.

13 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Surely they can find their own broken mechs. The broken mechs tend to be useless, you probably want people to have to bring their own.

It is fairly hard solo, but easy in a group. That is assuming the group knows what to do.

Yeah thats why doing these missions in random is a bit complicated.

I wish DE would be able to change it up a bit, because they are sadly very useless against Orphix :/

... I mean... they're broken mechs so... I don't know, kinda makes sense they would be useless...

But not to point out something that should've been obvious since Neptune or Pluto Proxima but~ running Orphix missions in the Veil Proxima pretty much requires players to have their own Necramechs...

But hey, people still rush through Railjack content just like they did on the regular Star Chart so... yeah, there's that.

1 hour ago, Uhkretor said:

... I mean... they're broken mechs so... I don't know, kinda makes sense they would be useless...

But not to point out something that should've been obvious since Neptune or Pluto Proxima but~ running Orphix missions in the Veil Proxima pretty much requires players to have their own Necramechs...

But hey, people still rush through Railjack content just like they did on the regular Star Chart so... yeah, there's that.

I don't want to say that someone with a low MR can't do high level Railjack missions but i had someone with MR8 with barely any equipment and neither a Necramech.
Its just kind of a bad idea not to make it as a requirement that you need a Necramech for veil proxima.

5 hours ago, xMarvin732 said:

I don't want to say that someone with a low MR can't do high level Railjack missions but i had someone with MR8 with barely any equipment and neither a Necramech.
Its just kind of a bad idea not to make it as a requirement that you need a Necramech for veil proxima.

... Right~... Its as if letting new players (seriously, a MR8 player is a "new player" to me... But then again, even MRL1 have questionable knowledge of the game so~, there's that) into every content right off the bat, without the obvious restrictions that should always exist, was definitely a good idea and completely problem free for everyone...

Spoiler

... oh wait...

... This is exactly one of the many reasons why I'm against the "lets open content for everyone, including MR0 players. They need to feel included before they're supposed to!" ideology...

... It benefits no one, ever. Using the "Players can get a head start on those Syndicates" argument is a poor excuse to be used to justify a massive design failure like this one...

Look, Cetus should've been made available to players after The War Within, not before... Fortuna should've been made available after reaching Rank 5 with Konzu and killed a Teralyst 1vs1 once, at least, not before... Deimos should've been made available after The Rising Tide and completing Earth Proxima and reaching with Rank 5 with Solaris United and killed Profit-Taker Orb 1vs1 once, not before... The first mission in Corpus Proxima worlds should've been made available after reaching max rank with Loid and all ^previous requirements^ completed AND owning a Necramech, not before...

... See the pattern...?

If these story related restrictions weren't removed and just be left alone doing their thing, the problem you had would simply not exist... And if you're running in Public Matchmaking, you certainly have absolutely no control of who joins or whatever they have equipped...

My suggestion, IF you want some resemblance of control, switch your matchmaking out of Public. Other than that, well... Can't do much other than throwing a facepalm party....

3 hours ago, Uhkretor said:

... It benefits no one, ever. Using the "Players can get a head start on those Syndicates" argument is a poor excuse to be used to justify a massive design failure like this one...

LoL... We're not saying that to justify it.... We say that because it's The Truth.... You have to get Carried through that content before you can do it on your Own...

Note that nobody Actually wants it to be this way....

But... Sadly.... It is.... 😭

11 hours ago, Uhkretor said:

... Right~... Its as if letting new players (seriously, a MR8 player is a "new player" to me... But then again, even MRL1 have questionable knowledge of the game so~, there's that) into every content right off the bat, without the obvious restrictions that should always exist, was definitely a good idea and completely problem free for everyone...

Reveal hidden contents

... oh wait...

... This is exactly one of the many reasons why I'm against the "lets open content for everyone, including MR0 players. They need to feel included before they're supposed to!" ideology...

Look, Cetus should've been made available to players after The War Within, not before... Fortuna should've been made available after reaching Rank 5 with Konzu and killed a Teralyst 1vs1 once, at least, not before... Deimos should've been made available after The Rising Tide and completing Earth Proxima and reaching with Rank 5 with Solaris United and killed Profit-Taker Orb 1vs1 once, not before... The first mission in Corpus Proxima worlds should've been made available after reaching max rank with Loid and all ^previous requirements^ completed AND owning a Necramech, not before...

... See the pattern...?

If these story related restrictions weren't removed and just be left alone doing their thing, the problem you had would simply not exist... And if you're running in Public Matchmaking, you certainly have absolutely no control of who joins or whatever they have equipped...

My suggestion, IF you want some resemblance of control, switch your matchmaking out of Public. Other than that, well... Can't do much other than throwing a facepalm party....

Yeah sadly...
I mean, i don't know if the relatively new player had the previous nodes unlocked but you can easily take a new player into Hydron Sedna without them having Mars unlocked.

Sounds just a small thing but it kills the first time experience learning the controls over everything, from Warframe, to Operator, to how sentinels work etc.

34 minutes ago, xMarvin732 said:

Yeah sadly...
I mean, i don't know if the relatively new player had the previous nodes unlocked but you can easily take a new player into Hydron Sedna without them having Mars unlocked.

Sounds just a small thing but it kills the first time experience learning the controls over everything, from Warframe, to Operator, to how sentinels work etc.

Exactly.

... This is the cost of minor design decisions with "the lesser of two evils" in mind...

Archived