Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If you are thinking about adding a werewolf warframe, take inspiration from this concept art:

CephalonLinter

16 minutes ago, CephalonLinter said:

not limit the time we can spend in a werewolf form 

This!

I hate it with Sevagoth when I upgraded my Meter (I don't remember how they call it but for simplicity lets call it that way) to change, got few Shadow things and Nullies just touches me. Baruuk on other hand has it almost without power.

I wish form change just meant power not time in it. At 0 Meter you are at 10% power (e.g. your exalted melee deals only 10% damage).

3 hours ago, quxier said:

This!

I hate it with Sevagoth when I upgraded my Meter (I don't remember how they call it but for simplicity lets call it that way) to change, got few Shadow things and Nullies just touches me. Baruuk on other hand has it almost without power.

I wish form change just meant power not time in it. At 0 Meter you are at 10% power (e.g. your exalted melee deals only 10% damage).

Don’t let the Nullifer touch Sevagoth when in shadow form. Shadow can shrink the bubbles very fast and also survive like 3 seconds within the bubble.

58 minutes ago, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 said:

Don’t let the Nullifer touch Sevagoth when in shadow form. Shadow can shrink the bubbles very fast and also survive like 3 seconds within the bubble.

Don't let Sevagoth touch Nullies? Pfft. When I see Nullies I just like to destroy them. Even I'm just going to Extraction zone. I just need to kill that enemy.

Half-joke aside, yeah I guess it's possible to hide SEv somewhere. It's still bad experience.

1 hour ago, cococciolo said:

this is making me realize that wereframe might just end up being a modernized male valkyr, but i'm for that

That's reminds me of Yareli & some joke over internet:

Son: Mom, can we have game that uses skateboards like Tony Howk Pro skater?

Mom: We have one at home.

Game at home:

ps. her deluxe (afair) looks kind of masculine like Hildryn.

Archived