Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Skip cinematic not always working when joining a mission

Larsurus

This bug is super old.

Upon starting a mission (most likely as client), there is a small chance that attempting to skip the second cinematic where the player lands/jumps out of the vents simply doesn't work. You press space to skip but the "Skip cinematic?" pop-up pop ups again and again and again no matter how many times you try and skip it until the cinematic has completed.

7 hours ago, parabashka said:

Let's collect all this topics in one:

The number of posts doesn't matter if DE doesn't read them. I specifically opened a support ticket with them to address Vayas Prime issue and their support told me to report the bug in here even after I told them there's 12, yes 12, topics about the same problem already.

What else can you do besides opening yet another topic when DE refuses to address the issue?

On topic, I can confirm to suffer from this issue as well. Since I play the game with my wife and we have our TVs next to each other, I can even tell you what causes it.

If any player loads the cinematic while you're still in the loading screen and they skip the cinematic, it will lock you in the cinematic without being able to skip it yourself. It's very common on PS4 now if you happen to have a PS5 user in your team.

Archived