Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Echoes of War: Banshee & Mirage Prime Vault: Hotfix 31.1.8

[DE]Danielle

Thanks for the Hotfix!

There's an ongoing issue with Umbra's Tranference, upon returning his Health is lowered to ~300. Not Max Health, but as if he was damaged, even though it will happen even when returning from Transference in an empty Simulacrum room. Please fix this, as this cripples Umbra's survivability!

hace 49 minutos, [DE]Danielle dijo:

It's been a difficult one to tackle, it requires much much more work to make all of the suit proportions accurate. Some tech is required that we are still working on solving. Apologies for the delays! 

No worries. It's quite understandable why it is so difficult. It's like if an adult wanted to wear his younger brother clothes and expecting to look good 😝

Dx12 is still laggy, stuttery and freezing when using it freshly (probably caching some shaders and whatnot prior to actually having it "ready"), and this makes it absolutely horrible in situations where lots of enemies are spawning with special effects on them.

This needs some heavy optimization, if you want people to use that.

And yes, my Nvidia drivers are the latest, same for my intel chip and any other shenanigan required to run a full performance happy PC.

2 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed a Ventkid in Fortuna still wearing a Veil post-New War.

IMO you should have left it for realism. I used to use escapism a lot. Fortuna is not a fun place to live and offers its residents no hope for the future. I can imagine "veil dens" where Solarans would go be feel free for a few hours and where Narmers would go to recruit. It would have everything a "quazi-legal" place like Fortuna would offer.

2 hours ago, DK_Ruthless said:

Hello, developers
Can you rent servers in Singapore to forward to US servers?
Because a lot of Chinese players, or players from other Asian countries, will have very high latency connecting to the US server and are not happy playing.
We have all contributed to the funding, and there are more and more players from Asia, can't you do something practical?
We all like warframe, I hope you can solve the problem of Asian countries connecting to the U.S. server high latency!

Just for some clarification - the only time the game contacts servers is to sync profile / mission info, to keep alive the connection to the server itself, to load other profile data, and other necessary quick calls like this. These should all be relatively fast transfers to and from a server, even if they're a bit of high latency due to VPN pipelines or weird networking pathing.

If you're experiencing latency in gameplay, that's likely whoever is hosting that session. This game uses a P2P architecture to drive gameplay sessions, so one person in your squad is the "host" that relays and controls certain aspects of the session itself. Lag to this host can usually result in things "freezing", like enemies not taking damage, not being able to switch to Operator, etc. Outside of reworking their entire networking pipeline and using localized servers (which isn't particularly feasible), they can't really prevent personal user internet from points of failure or error.

I'd recommend adjusting ping limits in game settings (lowering them to 200ms or so if possible), and setting your region to closely match your geographical region for the best optimal experience (I've been told it influences matchmaking, I do not know to what degree though).

Hope this helps a bit, and if it didn't address the specific problem you're having feel free to elaborate more. Thanks!

3 hours ago, The_F4nAt1c said:

Thanks

Im getting weird CPU usages on DX 11 lately. It causes crashes. When switching to dx12 everything on the cpu side works without any problems.

That's because DX12 uses FAR FAR less cpu than DX11(like 50% less), and less gpu usage on DX12(depending on how heavily it's used in graphics department(can result in more usage at lower graphics and lower usage at higher graphics))

1 hour ago, iHeuksal said:

Dx12 is still laggy, stuttery and freezing when using it freshly (probably caching some shaders and whatnot prior to actually having it "ready"), and this makes it absolutely horrible in situations where lots of enemies are spawning with special effects on them.

This needs some heavy optimization, if you want people to use that.

And yes, my Nvidia drivers are the latest, same for my intel chip and any other shenanigan required to run a full performance happy PC.

THIS, the game makes shaders as soon as they are needed, which makes it really annoying when you update a driver.

6小时前 , Naroxas44 说:

Just for some clarification - the only time the game contacts servers is to sync profile / mission info, to keep alive the connection to the server itself, to load other profile data, and other necessary quick calls like this. These should all be relatively fast transfers to and from a server, even if they're a bit of high latency due to VPN pipelines or weird networking pathing.

If you're experiencing latency in gameplay, that's likely whoever is hosting that session. This game uses a P2P architecture to drive gameplay sessions, so one person in your squad is the "host" that relays and controls certain aspects of the session itself. Lag to this host can usually result in things "freezing", like enemies not taking damage, not being able to switch to Operator, etc. Outside of reworking their entire networking pipeline and using localized servers (which isn't particularly feasible), they can't really prevent personal user internet from points of failure or error.

I'd recommend adjusting ping limits in game settings (lowering them to 200ms or so if possible), and setting your region to closely match your geographical region for the best optimal experience (I've been told it influences matchmaking, I do not know to what degree though).

Hope this helps a bit, and if it didn't address the specific problem you're having feel free to elaborate more. Thanks!

The in-game settings will not have any effect, even if I set it below 100ms, but the actual need to look at the host connection to the U.S. server is high latency or low latency before you can decide whether the team has lag.
Now the situation is logged into the game before you start playing has been network instability can not be connected, that is, the U.S. server is too high latency for Asian countries.
Always use VPN is not good, this game will detect your ip has been changed, directly to your account blocking treatment.
I still say that the United States server to Asian countries will lead to high latency.

DE, in one of your please put in a feature that mesa prime's leg pieces the flappy things on her legs can be taken off and on because if i want to customize her she is not going to look the way i want to, she doesn't look the best with them in my opinion i just want to be able to toggle them on and off.

and thanks for the hot fixes they make life better! :)

On 2022-02-24 at 9:23 PM, Magnulast said:

That's because DX12 uses FAR FAR less cpu than DX11(like 50% less), and less gpu usage on DX12(depending on how heavily it's used in graphics department(can result in more usage at lower graphics and lower usage at higher graphics))

But I get 100% usage on all 32 Threads of a ryzen 9 5950x. That is not normal :/

How come the Acolytes teleporting me from one end of the map to the other, pulling me out of any action, activating life support for example, is still not fixed ?

Oh and bring self-damage back, please. Self-Staggering but being immune to damage is just stupid, lets face it.

while on k-drive and using a sporlacer, and you shoot anywhere in the vicinity of your k-drive, your knocked off. im just going to say that -66% resist and the fact i have primed sure footed on my frame and being knocked down seems a bit heavy handed. a stun would be better than a faceplant.

Please fix amar's heavy attack on nikanas. It can't even hit the target with the teleport. It always passes the target with its heavy attack animation after the teleport.

Please fix sephans nikana skins also, especially the nikana ryu skin where the point of the blade passes the scabbard while holding it. Also, the sugatras appear double when you equip it. This problem has been issued 2 years ago but still haven't fixed until now.

On 2022-02-23 at 12:36 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed text issues with pickups that originated from the capitalization changes, as mentioned in hotfix 31.1.6

• Pickup notifications in HUD will now be capitalized for things that do not have custom formatting applied, such as the messages used for who killed who in Conclave. 

This is most certainly not fixed as I'm seeing this two weeks later in missions throughout the Origin System

VHEUehG.jpg

Oh and let's talk about the eye-killing lighting that's now going on in Grineer Sealab Tile Sets for these two tiles, where the rest of the map seems to be lit as expected throughout the rest of the tile set:

pL2wnQ7.jpg

QUIEG2N.jpg

QUIEG2N.jpg

I understand that this is supposed to be lit better because of the light-emitting pipes in these two tiles, but -- there's a difference between being lit brighter and something that feels like this when looking at it:

terminator-atomic.gif

• 2 months later...

Archived