The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Auto-Sprint

Srash.

Question

Is it possible to turn off the auto sprint? I just played an Archwing mission and because I was in constant spring mode, I banged against literally every wall and maneuvering in these tight corridors simply was impossible. After that I played with Ivara and couldn't cloak because the moment I went to walk, she sprints and gone was the cloak.

This is totally not working for me.

6 answers to this question

vor 39 Minuten schrieb RLanzinger:

YEP, Solution is : Options / Controls / Toggle Sprint ON/OFF

You can also desactivate all the auto-targeting, auto-assist or toggle aim in the same place...

On keyboard it totally works, but on gamepad (PS4) it doesn't work at all. Still sprinting without wanting it, always have to press L3 to walk normal which doesn't really last so I am only sprinting which is just annoying.

16 minutes ago, Srash. said:

On keyboard it totally works, but on gamepad (PS4) it doesn't work at all. Still sprinting without wanting it, always have to press L3 to walk normal which doesn't really last so I am only sprinting which is just annoying.

Isn't it recent issue or it was like that for longer time? Last updates (I don't remember which one) seems to fix bug when some abilities/things turns off your sprint (e.g. they fixed Hydroid's - based on some poster, and Lavos' Vial rush). There is no information in the update's pages. Maybe they fixed something while changing another one?

4 hours ago, Srash. said:

Is it possible to turn off the auto sprint? I just played an Archwing mission and because I was in constant spring mode, I banged against literally every wall and maneuvering in these tight corridors simply was impossible

That's Perfectly Normal....

See... These Tilesets were designed before the Changed the Archwing Mechanics.... They used to be Much Slower and Cumbersome....

4 hours ago, Srash. said:

After that I played with Ivara and couldn't cloak because the moment I went to walk, she sprints and gone was the cloak.

This is totally not working for me.

As far as I know.... There is no AutoSprint... sprinting is performed by either Toggling The Sprint Button.... Sooooo check to see if you are doing either of those things....

Archived