Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primary Holstering is Ugly

cyntreau

The vast majority of warframes have really really bad weapon holster placement for pretty much all primary guns. For example, Zephyr (which I've spent 3000 hours using) holstering a sniper or rifle of any kind literally looks like its dangling from her armpit and sticking out at a weird 45 degree angle. Since fashion frame can be pricey it's pretty annoying that the whole look can be ruined by how completely ugly and lopsided and nonsensical so many of the holstering styles look. PLEASE give us some sort of slider system or SOMETHING it's seriously sad that I can't even look at my expensive weapon skins half the time because they hang so badly off our character I can't stand it and have to make them invisible. If melee weapons can have it there is no reason for guns that actually need it can't have it.

9 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

... wait... aren't there like... buyable holsters for primaries or secondaries...? Or is it just Melee holsters?

some have some don't. melee weapons have sliders to change their position along with buyable holster styles. Primary weapons don't know if all but some don't have anything no sliders or holster styles. 

Secondary weapons I think have holster styles. 

26 minutes ago, (PSN)IdoThea said:

some have some don't. melee weapons have sliders to change their position along with buyable holster styles. Primary weapons don't know if all but some don't have anything no sliders or holster styles. 

Secondary weapons I think have holster styles. 

nope, only melee has holster styles.

2 hours ago, nerfinator6 said:

only melee has holster styles.

At least Tenet Diplos has holster style to make them be like other dual pistols on the hips. 

edit: I swear I once saw it but checked now and there's no such option anymore for Tenet Diplos... 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived