Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Nora Night - please bring back/return credits

Khamikazes

On 2022-03-19 at 9:02 AM, Khamikazes said:

Do you mind to elaborate further and show us the way?

But still, regular credits wont be enough/same.

It won't be but that is the only option.  Exchange rate is like 5k per cred though.  So think of your cred like Harrow Chassis blueprints. 

Which is also the way to sell them.  Find in your inventory and select them.  Sell all for credits.  I think I had like 30 or so in limbo on my PC account and forgot to spend them before the rollover on sunday. 

150k so I didn't scoff at it.

5 hours ago, LillyRaccune said:

What I do not agree with is your hostile communication in your writings. You are 100% entitled to your opinion, but your negativity is not good for the community or yourself. There is nothing serious or offensive in what you have written, but it does feel like you are yelling and shouting at everyone. It isn't healthy. https://forums.warframe.com/guidelines/

I get that a lot but I'm not trying to be. sorry. hard not to be a little annoyed when players have been saying this since nightwave stared, and someone says a couple forum posts and the news console is clear notice.

Maybe 1% of the playerbase at best actually looks at the forums regularly and pay any attention to the news console that's flashing with something new every other day, which 90% of the time is patch notes for minor a bug fixes. I'm one of those players and I entirely missed it cus I was focused on another game. Even though I was still checking the forums every few days and grabbing login rewards.

I wouldn't exactly call that clear notice. Its about as clear notice as putting a postit note on the underside of a desk.

On 2022-03-22 at 2:27 AM, PollexMessier said:

You're the second person I've seen SAY that and then provide 0 evidence that it actually happened. Your screen shot doesn't show anything of the sort, the forum posts about it don't show up in the news or community history of that console at all. I've played this game for 6 years and generally pay attention to forum and stream stuff and I didn't even know that console had 2 tabs until just now. But it's not shown in ether of them. The vast majority of people don't look at that. I've never seen an in-game warning that a nightwave's gonna end.

The end of last Nightwave was announced on February 23rd.  And on that very moment this announcement was added in our newsfeed console panel. The end day was March 13th.
So the in-game countdown was there for 2.5 weeks in your orbiter.

Here's a screenshot from 6 days before it ended. Look at the first line

[LIVE NOW] Nora's Choice End Date + The Future of Nightwave!  
Ends in 6d

MFUyBEE.png

If some people didn't make it a habit to check the newsfeed, consider this a lesson learned and start doing so. 

We had the same issue when Dog Days event was introduced the first time, people hoarding credits for impractical reasons and wanted to buy what they wanted on the last day. That one didn't even have a rotation system, so everything available was there for buying right away.

If you want to buy nitain and Orokin potatos?  BUY THEM IMMEDIATELY!  Don't have this FOMO mentality that a nice new cosmetic will drop in the last week when you are out of credits.  That helmet will return, the credits will not.

13 hours ago, MystMan said:

The end of last Nightwave was announced on February 23rd.  And on that very moment this announcement was added in our newsfeed console panel. The end day was March 13th.
So the in-game countdown was there for 2.5 weeks in your orbiter.

Here's a screenshot from 6 days before it ended. Look at the first line

[LIVE NOW] Nora's Choice End Date + The Future of Nightwave!  
Ends in 6d

MFUyBEE.png

Well thank you for being the first person I've seen to actually back up the thing about the news console with real evidence at least.

I still maintain something as impactful as invalidating potentially days of a player's time and effort should really be given a very visible warning. Not just a forum post buried in workshop notes and flashing text in a tiny box in your orbiter that literally always has flashing text in it for minor things.

It seems like there are people holding onto the credits for some reason, they are under the impression that something special that they have never seen before will come out at the last minute.

As for the date, I don't see why they can't add a countdown timer to the Nightwave screen itself during the last couple of weeks (e.g the rewards screen and the challenges screen), but as has been pointed out - some people will always miss these notifications.

I personally missed the notifications because I didn't play for a couple of weeks due to personal life, and things like the release of Elden Ring. I wouldn't expect DE to be sympathetic if I said "Can I please have my NW credits back? I was busy playing other games!"

Archived