Nora’s Choice End Date + The Future of Nightwave!

Convert 10 Riven Slivers into a Riven Mod.

How do you even get these? All I've gotten them from is Kuva mods where they're trash and you get only one and rarely railjack where you also only get one as a troll reward instead of a Sevagoth part, haha.

• Like 26

Just now, Ionenschatten said:

How do you even get these? All I've gotten them from is Kuva mods where they're trash and you get only one and rarely railjack where you also only get one as a troll reward instead of a Sevagoth part, haha.

The Riven Silvers you can get from either the Requiem Mods, or if you've got Steel Path unlocked (like I do), you can get them randomly in missions, best to do during Endless Missions.

Hope that helps!

• Like 13

I really like some of these new Acts! And I'm definitely looking forward to those new rewards.

4 minutes ago, Ionenschatten said:

This is the only one of the new Acts I'm worried about. I also don't get that many Riven slivers, but that's because I don't often play the game modes where they drop. In addition to what @MoondustStar said, Riven slivers can also be dropped from Railjack missions as you note (and, weirdly, the Jackal if it's a Sortie boss).

• Like 16

Would have been happier with an actual "new" Nightwave that was story-centric like the past ones, but you deal with the cards you're dealt. 

Edited by Halo
  • Like 33

Just now, ArtiMETALIQ said:

So, does this mean that Angels of the Zariman will come on March 13 too? 👀

If anything it'd be the 16th when the "new" act starts. It'll close on the 13th (Sunday), have a few days of downtime, and then reopen the 16th (Wednesday) most likely with the rest of the update.

• Like 6

Can we please get acknowledgement on the issues with the structure of Nightwave and just remove seasons? The last devstream hinted at this problem that has been given through feedback since the Wolf of Saturn Six launched 3 years ago.

Just update the shop rotation periodically with a tab of "limited wares" that rotates ~8 weeks akin to Teshin that houses all seasonal rewards and just directly give Creds for challenge completion. No seasons, no years between re-releases of past seasonal items, no more ranks, no more prestige, no more tedium and no more unnecessary resource cost for DE besides updating the shop every 2 months or so. Nightwave should be almost entirely automated.

This is the third intermission in a row for no good reason, and we're just living through Sortie seasons again.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 69

3 hours ago, [DE]Zach said:

Antiquarian
Open one of each era/tier of Relic (Lith, Meso, Neo, Axi).

This one is a bit confusing since there is a singular progress meter being used for nightwave rewards which doesn't bode well for cracking four different era of relics. Will we just have to guess if we don't know what our previous three relics that we have opened? Or will there be a better method as to which relic we still need to open?

• Like 11

Hi, will there be a consistency in how often Nightwaves are reset considering the shift from them being lore updates into essentially a vendor refresh? It would be good to have a fixed time frame to grind them out as (arguably) the better rewards tend to be in the first 30 levels. 

Perhaps a cycle of every 4 months would be good, giving 3 nightwave refreshes annually. 

Personally I think it is okay to not have story connected to these, instead focusing them to be something for newer players to easily access and work on. 

• Like 4

How long will this era of nightwave last? Is it possible to get a set end date or at the very least a set month that is supposed to end in? Judging by the wording it is possible to last all the way until 2023.

The rewards track is one of the reasons to do nightwave as they can provide even better rewards than those found in the nightwave store rotation. And having to wait for long extended periods of time for new rewards in the rewards track after completing the current nightwave can feel a bit cumbersome, especially if we do not have a set announced start date of the next nightwave.

• Like 5