Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Members Of The Board

AladV

Yeah, I'm sure Alad will still be a major character despite being killed by many players.

He is rendered irrevelant in his introduction trailer. No wait that doesn't sound right.

He is killed in his introduction trailer. Whatever importance he had went "out the window". Just like alienspacebats posted;

magpull_zps37f2cd2a.gif

-snip-

First of all, a little correction, the sleeping Tenno were on the coast of Sedna IIRC (Grineer territory), not Mars. The reason the event took place on Mars is because the resistance against Grineer invasion was there.

I'll just copy-paste what I wrote in another thread. I don't disagree with what you said, but I do find a problem in the story that DE decide to take. It's a very small nuance that could have changed much.

Personally, I never expected we would stop the Zanuka project in anyways, but rather delay it (which we kinda did according to the post). It's safe to say that Corpus captured Tenno before, and still does (also pointed out in that Facebook message, saying how they need to increase leverage to capture more live specimens). We aren't invincible people who can never be defeated after all. The Tenno on Sedna were quite numerous it seems so it would have helped speed up the Zanuka project

However, I AM disappointed because of one thing: they did manage to capture some of those from the cryostasis crowd near Sedna. If Alad's message said that they manage to start full production, though with quite some pain and additional effort due to the Gradivus Dilemma, by capturing other Tenno and using some that they had already taken prior to the event, I would have been okay with that. The fact that they still managed to take some from those we tried to save is a bit of a bummer.

Edited by Casardis

He is rendered irrevelant in his introduction trailer. No wait that doesn't sound right.

He is killed in his introduction trailer. Whatever importance he had went "out the window". Just like alienspacebats posted;

magpull_zps37f2cd2a.gif

So? Vor got sliced in half and he was still a major character afterwards.

Edit: Oh, he didn't just get sliced in half. He was also corrupted by the void.

Edited by RipaNecronai

Just like Vor and Kril, this is only in the trailer. If you argue that "they're clones anyway" then I have I'll like to argue with this:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/130238-the-profit-ps4-launch-trailer-megathread/page-6#entry1560862

And if it could be considered canon because it's a trailer, I'll also argue with this:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/130238-the-profit-ps4-launch-trailer-megathread/page-6#entry1560894

Edited by Casardis

Wow, platinum has a crappy conversion rate then. Damn.

Yeah. Based it off buying the largest platinum pack. $180 for 4300 plat is about $.04 for 1 plat.

That's actually not terrible. Go look at Least-Valued currency on Wikipedia. Some really ridiculous exchange rates.

"Remember that lore-driven event? Remember how one winning would dictate the outcome? Yeah we did away with that because we still haven't figured out how we want to do events, so Grineer supporters, here's a middle-finger and a roleplay post. ENJOY!"

*Meanwhile in DavidSPD's computer chair*

*Clutching keyoard like dead robot lover*

"WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!?"

Yep I can roleplay too. Don't say I never gave you anything, Warframe forums.

Sorry for OT, but.... Zero?

We will be sending your board members a package soon... A piece of Zanuka and a piece of you (your dirty toilet seat neckpiece, we don't want it). I suggest adding more security, and SOON.

BTW we are coming in force for the rest of our brothers. There is NOTHING you can do to stop what is about to happen to your face and posterior areas. I would normally suggest some form of lubrication or numbing cream to make the upcoming "procedures" as painless as possible, but I REALLY dont think it is going to help in this case.

So? Vor got sliced in half and he was still a major character afterwards.

Edit: Oh, he didn't just get sliced in half. He was also corrupted by the void.

Define Vor's "Highest Point Of His Carrer" without using "spilt in half" in a sentence.

You can't.

Mr V.

I have given you every chance to save your own miserable life.

I'd say that I was sorry that it has come to this, but I really am not.

Let me put things into perspective, I will kill all of your men and all of your proxies, then I will send your little Zanuka Project out the widow after filling it with bullets. 

From there I plan to either use you as a kick bag, and then nail you to a wall, or to bring you back to my Dojo where you will die by inches, by the way, what is your favourite body part?

I will be seeing you soon Mr V

Regards, 65.

Salad, you just posted your love letters/email in the Tenno forums, you drunk or something bro?

give the guy a break, he was just thrown out a window

gas planet gas is coincidentally composed of the same stuff as vaporized cannabis

• 3 months later...