Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Didn't get xp in nightwave nora's mix vol.1 after completing task [Investigating]

war_rezold
Message added by [DE]Saske,

Hey Tenno! We are aware of the issues, we do not have a timeline for a fix, but we are investigating.

Edit: 

X-posting from the Nora's Mix Volume 1: Hotfix 31.2.1 notes: 

• Fixed Nightwave Standing not being rewarded when completing the ‘Venus Bounty Hunter’ Act. 
    • We are investigating other Acts that may be affected and looking into ways we can track the lost Standing to be recouped via script. 
  • Fixed a UI bug where double the amount of Nightwave Standing earned was shown if you ran a mission with a Syndicate Sigil equipped and completed a Nightwave Act. Upon relog the correct value would be properly shown. 

im doing the nightwave and everytime im about to lvl up to lvl 2 instead of doing that when it has to do it bc im at 10000 points when i go back to the orbiter my points get lowered instead thus not getting that lvl 2. it happened to me with lvl 1 too but i already lost too many points and missions trying to lvl up to 2. if the mission didnt got consume it wouldnt be a problem i would just do it again and again until i could lvl up, but thats the problem the missions dissapear as thought i did them bc i did!!!! give me my points pls what a waste so bugged

Not sure if this should be merged with the other topic because it's the opposite issue: I keep getting TOO MUCH standing. Then I load in and out of a relay and it corrects to the proper, lower amount. I finished two weekly tasks and it displayed 10k standing, but did not level me up. Loaded in and out of a relay, and it corrected to the proper 9k. Then, I completed two dailies and it showed I have 13k (3k into Rank 2) and it did level me up (which is accurate, as I should have had 11k). I loaded in and out of a relay, lost 2k standing, and it currently displays the proper 11k/1k into Rank 2.

Same here - well not on this account. I did:

Blood Thirsty
Unlock Relics
Rise of the Machine
Medic
Venus bounty hunter.

Supposedly that would make me rank 2 with 4k nightwave "affinity" if I'm not mistaken, but I sit at rank 1 with 9.5k. I did the acts in that particular order if that helps.

Same issue i'm experiencing with everyone else.
On this account I've completed the following.:
Attractive,
Kelptomaniac,
Conservationist
The Old Way
Venus Bounty Hunter
Venus Miner
Rise of the Machine. 

Total amount of standing i should have: 27,000. 
What I currently have: 22,500
What I am missing: 4,500

The last Nightwave mission that i completed is Venus Bounty Hunter. When i first notice, i tried exiting the game and coming back in but that didn't help. I currently sit at rank 2 completed ( i have gotten the 150 Nora Mix credits and the Wolf Howl)  when i noticed this issue which stopped me from trying to grind for the next item which is Unlock Relic in case this issue also prevents me the 7k from that Nightwave mission. 

I had the same problem. Completed both Vallis missions and NW was showing the correct 9k standing. I ran the alert with pistol and glaive, managed to pull off a revive and get 150 kills with magnetic damage but on viewing NW again, 10,000/10,000 standing and stuck on stage 0.

dBErxBS.jpg

Re-logging cleared the fault, it's now showing 5,5k standing with level 1 complete and I have 300 Nora creds to spend.

Same here, I'm supposed to have 7000+4500*4+1000*3 but got the 7000+4500*3+1000*3 instead.

Logging off and on didn't fix my issue

EDIT: Here I got 35000 points total with 7000*2 + 4500 * 5 + 1000*3 missions done which gives 39500, so 4500 points missing.

nora.png

Completed the secondary gun and glaive challenge for 4,500 and my point progression number tells me my point count is 0/10,000 so i left the game bc seems like they got another bug on the first day of a update

same problem as the others, in my case i did "the old ways" in the vallis and didn't get any standing for it, then i did "attractive" and seem to have gotten standing for it twice?, i should have 5.5k standing from attractive (1k) + "the old ways" (4.5k) but i have 2k instead.?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

More data, if it helps.  I've done:

• Medic: 1k
  • The Old Ways: 4.5k
  • Venus Bounty Hunter: 4.5k
  • Rise of the Machine: 7k

Total should be 17k, only getting credit and rewards for 12.5k.  A previous poster wondered if it was the Old Ways that was doing it, but I did Venus Bounty Hunter first and was short.  Just completed The Old Ways and got credit for it plus the 1st Tier reward.  (screenshot available on request)

Completed 4 nightwave missions in a single (5-mission) run on vallis, and only 2 of them counted toward completion. They are all marked with a check mark, but they should add to 1700, not 800 as appears in the screenshot.

2yMH7Wr.png

~

I am at Rank 1 with 6,500 standing.

My completed acts are,
Venus Miner, 4.5k (4,5000)
Venus Bounty Hunter, 4.5k (9,000)
Kleptomaniac, 1k, (10,000)
The Old Ways, 4.5k (14,500)
Conservationist, 4.5k (19,000)
Go Viral, 1k, (20,000)
Attractive, 1k. (21,000)

I should be at Rank 2 with 1k standing.