Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Material Picking

Lazarow

Question

3 answers to this question

22 minutes ago, Lazarow said:

If I remember correctly I saw a devstream where you could pick materials along with colors. However I dont see it in game and I was wondering when its coming. Or if iots released but for only some skins

It’s coming with The Angels of the Zariman update in April.

it will only be for the Void Shell skins coming and they’re only releasing a couple to start with. Saryn should be one of them as it was shown during the last Devstream.

it may be a feature with future skins released but we can’t know for certain yet, and old skins won’t get this feature as it’s 9 years worth of skins and they’d all need to be remade from scratch to work properly.

15 hours ago, (PSN)ClockworkSiren said:

It’s coming with The Angels of the Zariman update in April.

it will only be for the Void Shell skins coming and they’re only releasing a couple to start with. Saryn should be one of them as it was shown during the last Devstream.

it may be a feature with future skins released but we can’t know for certain yet, and old skins won’t get this feature as it’s 9 years worth of skins and they’d all need to be remade from scratch to work properly.

I really hope not as items like Inaros' Rameses Syandana or Valkyr's Bastet helmet are in need of the fixes

Archived