Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Age of a warframe

godko

Question

Hey so I been trying to look for when jackal and rhino where added in the game to get a more or less idea of how? It is old my starter mag might be? I know I had farmed and played frost cause he was the most tanky Warframe just before rhino came out so I'll guessing about a week before?

If anyone know the date i would like to find out just how old my mag is by now I still got her plus the rhino from back then just cause of there age and nostalgia

5 answers to this question

Most frames have had at least one major revamp over time. Rhino has been around forever, but hasn't had any major revamps, wiki will be more specific. Jackal had mostly cosmetic revamp when they added protea (well and making it take 3 times as long with terrible unskippable cut scenes and extra hazards but the boss itself the same) but it's one of the og bosses.

Couldn't find that on wiki but Excalibur Loki mag and frost where there when I started and rhino came about a week later but the date seem right atleast just wasn't sure it it was alpha or closed beta in the fall 2012 and rhino came in alpha

Archived