Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nerf the Eximus!

Please remove the change of the eximus. I cannot do Hydron, Senda and level up my weapons and warframes without dying every wave. I'm attaching a clip as proof. I hope you can fix this because I cannot help anyone survive in missions now because of the insane damage being dealt from these enemies. It feels like I'm doing steel path. This is not fair.

3 hours ago, BLI7Z said:

You must be trolling, and parodying people who actually say stuff like this. It can't actually be real what you are saying lol XD

It is.... I've seen more players Die on Hydron Specifically because of Arson Eximus Units....

Infact.... My Operator with Enduring Tides, Magus Vigor + Husk at All Max Rank go One Shotted by a Level 40 Eximus Unit....

They are incredibly Lethal now...

Further more.... we got our First Eximus Sortie today and Wow... The Complaints are Reall... 👀

Just now, NoelleAllogene said:

So you think everyone should play with one single meta weapon and let another weapon invalid?

Sure, I could use Paracesis everytime, but this is Warframe, not Warparacesis.

... You're even more wrong than the Kremlin if you think I'm a meta player or that I suggest going single weapon meta...

They're Eximus units, not Eidolons.

17 hours ago, Lutesque said:

It is.... I've seen more players Die on Hydron Specifically because of Arson Eximus Units....

Infact.... My Operator with Enduring Tides, Magus Vigor + Husk at All Max Rank go One Shotted by a Level 40 Eximus Unit....

They are incredibly Lethal now...

Further more.... we got our First Eximus Sortie today and Wow... The Complaints are Reall... 👀

I did that Eximus Sortie in a duo squad yesterday... it was a walk in the park. 

19 hours ago, Lutesque said:

My Operator with Enduring Tides, Magus Vigor + Husk at All Max Rank go One Shotted by a Level 40 Eximus Unit....

Well perhaps put on decent Magus arcanes that allow you to heal yourself.. better to use Repair and replenish..  These new eximus are great, fun, look fantastic and certainly arent hard to kill .. but interestingly though in hydron the players I saw dying yesterday are the players not moving .. and I took in brand new Gyre, and ranked 3 of the new weapons and still had no problems surviving or killing.. so no they hard to wipe off the map with any weapon... maybe if you cant do Hydron go to a level you can do ?

5 hours ago, BLI7Z said:

I did that Eximus Sortie in a duo squad yesterday... it was a walk in the park. 

We got Another one Today this time With Level 100 enemies....

Everyone in My Squad Died Multiplier Times.... It's was Hilarious because I was playing Squishy Ivara and never Died Once...

But yeah....for New Players Eximus Rework is going to Work them over real good...

3 hours ago, -AncientWarrior- said:

Well perhaps put on decent Magus arcanes that allow you to heal yourself.. better to use Repair and replenish.. 

Repair Does not work on Operators and Replenish is Useless if you die in a Single Hit....

3 hours ago, -AncientWarrior- said:

maybe if you cant do Hydron go to a level you can do ?

Me ?

You might want to Read more Carefully...

22 hours ago, Lutesque said:

I never said I died.... Merely that others have....

I Have On Call Crew and Mausolon in my Gear While so I can Complete Hydron with Absolutely Zero Mods whatever....

But this isn't about me.... It's about other Players....

21 hours ago, Lutesque said:

Repair Does not work on Operators and Replenish is Useless if you die in a Single Hit....

I said "Well perhaps put on decent Magus arcanes that allow you to heal yourself" Its about surviving.. Husk and vigor are S#&$ in comparison to Replenish now.  Healing your Op now is better and since we voidsling a lot more now we are always healing WF (teams as well) AND Operator .. Repairs helps those players warframe survive and replenish heal op.. and dude if you die from being 1shot in op, your not playing mini-me mode very well..  Maybe put a bit of time into re-looking at the old arcanes you dont think work..  I did!

1 hour ago, -AncientWarrior- said:

Its about surviving.. Husk and vigor are S#&$ in comparison to Replenish now.  Healing your Op now is better and since we voidsling a lot more now we are always healing WF (teams as well) AND Operator ..

What part of "Die In One Shot" do you not Understand ? 🤔

1 hour ago, -AncientWarrior- said:

and dude if you die from being 1shot in op, your not playing mini-me mode very well..  Maybe put a bit of time into re-looking at the old arcanes you dont think work..  I did!

Maybe you're right....

That doesn't change the Fact that Magus Replenish is Useless if you die in one shot.... And Magus Repair doesn't Heal your Operator....

On 2022-05-01 at 3:42 AM, -AncientWarrior- said:

Well perhaps put on decent Magus arcanes that allow you to heal yourself.. better to use Repair and replenish..  These new eximus are great, fun, look fantastic and certainly arent hard to kill .. but interestingly though in hydron the players I saw dying yesterday are the players not moving .. and I took in brand new Gyre, and ranked 3 of the new weapons and still had no problems surviving or killing.. so no they hard to wipe off the map with any weapon... maybe if you cant do Hydron go to a level you can do ?

Players not moving is the same as camping in survival mode, just wait for some player to use AOE weapons or CC frames to eliminate the enemy. 

what i don't understand is why players are complaining Eximus too hard when everyone have 5 lives, include 1 with arcanes & different frames/weapons to deal with these units 

To get decent Arcanes you have to grind but you can't grind because you don't have decent Arcanes...
For everyone who has already all these awesome stuff is it easy to say "use this or that" but people who grind alone have now a much harder time to enjoy WF.
Us "noobs" who are playing this game for many years now out of fun are shoved aside in favour for the "pros".

I really like what they did with the Operator (much better intuitive movements) but those Eximus are just a tad to much.

...when a game becomes chores then it's no game any more.

Archived