Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

20 Large Vitoplasts? Really?

So there was this tier 4 void flood bounty with a mission requirement to collect 20 large vitoplasts.

Are you guys nuts?

Do you guys have any idea how rare those things spawn per wave?

1-2 of them every after 3 ruptures closed.

Thats gonna take forever to do

Not only that but if you fail to notice them for some time they disappear

So you have to wait for the next wave for that

Can you decrease that requirement to 3-4 only? That would be bearable to do at least

There's at least one additional way to get them. While playing with squadmates, move couple rooms away from your squad. You'll hear laughter and a ghost will appear to haunt you. Killing it will grant you 2-3 big orbs iirc.

I just attempted this Tier 4 bounty, and lost at the end.

The "Complete 3 cascades" was done way earlier in the bounty. I lost the mission at 18/20 large orbs with enemies at level 300+.

F##K OVERSHIELDS.

I did that one, it was overly long (for an Unairu Lens, come on!). Worst part was the fissures starting to lose charges over time as a punishment for... Being alone in my mission I guess? I managed, but it was way too long, I agree.

Even ten of those would be too much, four or five would be ok.

It's not like you're sure to have a good reward, and besides, remaining in the mission don't give more bounty rewards.

For me it was 10 large globules. By the time enemies were well above 100 and I got overwhelmed and owned - I had collected just five...

DE keeps to the tradition of releasing half-baked and unbalanced content :)

Archived